VP Debate Tonight At 9:00 PM ET

GY2cINOXgAEm0fu

Deflection noted.

So when he says he wants to let the states decide, is that really what he thinks?

- Either he’s completely full of shit and he’s lying.

- Or he magically changed his mind because…reasons.

Which is it? None of you idiots can articulate where he stands on this issue that matters to a lot of people.
I believe Trump doesn't are about the Abortion issue. There are more important issues than Abortion to deal with. He is probably willing to work out a compromise, to get it out of the way of the stuff he really wants to get done.
BTW, not every Conservative is a Hartline Religious nut. That is one thing I hate about the Republican Party.

Trump is not a Republican. He is in the party because he wants to win, so he can do his agenda. And, I am for the stated agenda he is on.

You're the one hopping around with your hair on fire claiming he flip flopped, but can't explain how he flip flopped.
He said he’s in favor of a national abortion ban. Then he says he wants to leave it up to the states. How is that not a flip-flop? Lmao.

Is he in favor of a national abortion ban or not?

No response from you people.
He might be, but not a total ban....
Big difference..........A ban will come with exceptions of course. So it might be a ban on certain situations or procedures concerning abortion, but a national "total" ban he is not for.

How many times do him and Trump need to tell you hard of hearing leftist this fact ?

He might be, but not a total ban....
Big difference..........A ban will come with exceptions of course. So it might be a ban on certain situations or procedures concerning abortion, but a national "total" ban he is not for.

How many times do him and Trump need to tell you hard of hearing leftist this fact ?
They are talking while on the campaign. When they get power, watch what they do.

I'm sure. Look no further than who's currently in the white house. Well, he's in Connecticut taking a much needed break (????) while kamala is on the left coast pandering for cash - while President Trump is in N. Carolina supporting hurricane victims.

I don't understand it.

What kind of support is trump giving in N. Carolina? The emergency authorities are telling Biden that he doesn't need to be there because he would only be in the way.

Forum List

Back