Scary taboo- What kind of a man thinks a woman should be President Of The United States?

LOLOLOL

Poor, rambtard. Your reply has absolutely nothing to do with either this thread or my post. Now you're rambling incoherent as your hatred of Israel has been exposed for all here to see; and you know it.

tenor.gif

LOLOLOL

Poor, rambtard. Your reply has absolutely nothing to do with either this thread or my post. Now you're rambling incoherent as your hatred of Israel has been exposed for all here to see; and you know it.

tenor.gif
So what read it and learn something dummy....

LOLOLOL

tenor.gif

This thread isn't about that, rambtard. I get it. You feel exposed because you inadvertently revealed you hate Israel, so now you're trolling this thread, hoping no one else will notice.
Education purposes... take advantage of it....

Education purposes... take advantage of it....

You're trolling, rambtard. This thread is about the viability of a woman leading our nation. You not only said no, you revealed your hatred of Israel for having a female leader.

THAT is the topic of this thread. Now stop trying to derail this thread.

You're trolling, rambtard. This thread is about the viability of a woman leading our nation. You not only said no, you revealed your hatred of Israel for having a female leader.

THAT is the topic of this thread. Now stop trying to derail this thread.
I'm educating you... at least I'm trying to....

Forum List

Back