Trump to Give Remarks On The Economy Tomorrow

It really wasn't. What Bush and Obama did made it worse for sure.

it was worse, the only thing bad now is inflation and that is coming under control.

People not having jobs at all is worse than having to pay more.

Do you buy gas and groceries?
The price of gas is driven by global market and politics...like when Trump asked Russia and Saudia Arabia to cut production of oil

Grocery prices- which are still more inflated than other goods- are driven by corporate greed and price gouging

What would Trump do about that?

The price of gas is driven by global market and politics...like when Trump asked Russia and Saudia Arabia to cut production of oil

Grocery prices- which are still more inflated than other goods- are driven by corporate greed and price gouging

Grocery prices are directly tied to the price of fuel, moron.

It takes fuel to produce the food and move it to market, idiot.

Sorry you are suffering so much, everyone I know is doing great.

You might want to reassess your life choices.

I swear, how do you guys eat and get from place to place?

And he won't be wrong if he does. :rolleyes-41:

Well it's one of the worst anyways as I find that it's probably second to to the great depression.

I look forward to him celebrating the lowering inflation numbers.

Well as soon as he's back in the white house and changes it.

Three words. Drill baby drill.

Grocery prices are directly tied to the price of fuel, moron.

It takes fuel to produce the food and move it to market, idiot.

Correct as even I knew that. The food trucks need fuel.

Well as soon as he's back in the white house and changes it.

It is good that you can be honest and admit you will not celebrate good news for the country as long as your god is not in the White House.

It is uncommon to see such honesty in a cult member

I buy food and drive my car.

I have no issues doing either.

Sorry that you struggle to do those things.

You know I was originally going to make a snarky comment here but you might actually be being serious here. As I do struggle because I have SSI. I don't even drive so I take a bus for transportation but the price of gasoline indirectly affects me.

It is good that you can be honest and admit you will not celebrate good news for the country as long as your god is not in the White House.

It is uncommon to see such honesty in a cult member

Come on why be like this huh? I recently saw a good caring side of you. You can disagree with me but why be so childish when I've seen you being better than this.

You know I was originally going to make a snarky comment here but you might actually be being serious here. As I do struggle because I have SSI. I don't even drive so I take a bus for transportation but the price of gasoline indirectly affects me.

If you are really struggling with those things, then I do feel for you. I know what it is like to struggle to put food on the table for my family and it is not fun.

Come on why be like this huh? I recently saw a good caring side of you. You can disagree with me but why be so childish when I've seen you being better than this.

Because this stupid partisan BS is annoying. Inflation is going down, this is not a matter of opinion, it is a matter of fact. We should all be happy about this fact, but you cannot be as that would not be good for your chosen party.

If you are really struggling with those things, then I do feel for you. I know what it is like to struggle to put food on the table for my family and it is not fun.

Thank you I appreciate it. :)

Because this stupid partisan BS is annoying. Inflation is going down, this is not a matter of opinion, it is a matter of fact. We should all be happy about this fact, but you cannot be as that would not be good for your chosen party.

Well I don't see it but anyways do you really have to resort to childish insults to make a point? You just proved me right that you actually do have a heart so I do believe that you're better than most of the other lefties on here who do that as there's other ways to get your point across without sounding like one of those idiots.

If I didn't see a chance for us to actually agree to disagree but still be friendly with one another I would have insulted you back but instead I'm just seeing if it's possible that you could please just calm down and we could talk to each other like adults and have an actual constructive discussion without resorting to name calling. As I already know that it's possible.

In fact Slade3200 and I get along really well and he leans more towards the left. I think of him as my online big brother. 😊

No, not true.

You’re wildly inflating the effect of gas on grocery costs/corporate profits.
100% of everything you post is bullshit. STFU.

Isn't that cute? You think gas is how groceries get to market. :itsok:

Forum List

Back