Trump to Give Remarks On The Economy Tomorrow

He will say, “the Biden economy is the worst economy in the history of this country.”

One of the worst at least.

I asked because I wanted to know if you should believe the government data or your own data.

You don’t even have data, so it’s pretty clear you should trust the government data over your own impression.

How can you say that I don't have the data when I go grocery shopping every month and know that I at least spend sixty dollars if not seventy or eighty dollars when I used to spend forty or fifty dollars.

How can you say that I don't have the data when I go grocery shopping every month and know that I at least spend sixty dollars if not seventy or eighty dollars when I used to spend forty or fifty dollars.
Well! That’s a little closer to data.

When was the “used to” exactly?

Also, what percentage of your total income is spent on food?

Well! That’s a little closer to data.

When was the “used to” exactly?

Also, what percentage of your total income is spent on food?

Before COVID days and a good majority of it. Like most of it.

1723567110499.png

The more Trump speaks, the worse he looks

Even when he does have a message, he dilutes it with his rants, odd stories and childish taunts

He can’t stop looking Weird

I don't know it depends on what all I'm buying that month.
And we are back to your data not being very robust.

We can’t make any conclusions based on what you’re saying.

On the other hand, the government has very robust data with a long history and clear methodology.

I’ll believe the statistics over you.

Institutional investors, that is the people with the most information and the most money at stake, also believe the government data. I think that says something.

One of the worst at least.

You poor broke ass bitch.

And we are back to your data not being very robust.

We can’t make any conclusions based on what you’re saying.

On the other hand, the government has very robust data with a long history and clear methodology.

I’ll believe the statistics over you.

Institutional investors, that is the people with the most information and the most money at stake, also believe the government data. I think that says something.

How do you eat? It sounds like you don't ever go to the grocery store.

The problem is not Biden. It’s corporate greed.

I think that Biden is still a good majority of the problem but at least we're still on the same page where you can at least admit that our economy has a problem right?

How do you eat? It sounds like you don't ever go to the grocery store.
Not much myself, but I track our budget closely. It’s gone up a lot but grocery bill accounts for a very small percentage of our overall spend.

The average American only spends about 11-12% of disposable income on groceries. If it’s the majority of your disposable income, it would be most likely that you are dealing with pretty significant poverty.

The strange thing is that Trump is no longer president and the real president and the presumptive democrat presidential candidate are nowhere to be found.

Forum List

Back