Scary taboo- What kind of a man thinks a woman should be President Of The United States?

Show me the successful long-term matriarchal societies in history… if you can. But you can’t because there aren’t any.

Who here is even advocating for that? No one that I've seen.

So it's a strawman.

Normal people have just been saying that women aren't subhuman little idiots who are incapable of being leaders.

PS: And looking at the evil mess this world has been in for a very long time, maybe it's men who aren't very good leaders, lol.

Normal people have just been saying that women aren't subhuman little idiots who are incapable of being leaders.
Except that they ARE subhuman idiots. If they were capable leaders there would be examples of successful matriarchal societies out there. The fact that there aren’t simply proves, by human nature, that women are not capable leaders.,

Except that they ARE subhuman idiots. If they were capable leaders there would be examples of successful matriarchal societies out there. The fact that there aren’t simply proves, by human nature, that women are not capable leaders.,

I truly feel sorry for you.

I say that not just based on your posts on this thread, but nearly all your posts on a variety of topics.

You're the guy who openly advocates for a strict Authoritarian government (a Police State.)

I will pray for you.

Last edited:
I truly feel sorry for you.

I say that not just based on your posts on this thread, but nearly all your posts on a variety of topics.

You're the guy who openly advocates for a strict Authoritarian government (a Police State.)

I will pray for you.
Do not feel sorry for me and definitely don’t pray for me. Both are a waste of your time.

Yes, I openly advocate for a Society based on Right and Wrong and one that can and will enforce those ideals… violently if necessary.

Show me the successful long-term matriarchal societies in history… if you can. But you can’t because there aren’t any.
They hate proof, facts and data….They prefer to take positions on FEELINGS. They detest anything that may impede a feeling they want to have.
Have you noticed that about your lefty buds Harpy Eagle?

I have three daughters and the idea of a woman becoming the leader of the free world seems retarded to me….my wife and daughters feel the same way.
Depends on their gender. Historically, men have always been president. But anyone can be a “man” now so ……

“Bigot” is a badge of honor for anyone sane, disciplined and decent.
Bigotry creates standards, morals and normalities…All things vigorously hated by you lefties.
I'm not a leftie. Shows how much you know as you blindly slam in to people you don't know. See, I don't put people in a box like you do. Everyone has differing opinions but you insist everyone conforms to YOUR warped thinking. I feel sorry for your wife and your daughters. But you will reap the consequences eventually when they finally have enough and bail on your sorry ass.

Misogynistic means feeling, showing, or characterized by hatred or prejudice against women. It can also refer to social systems or environments where women face hostility and hatred. Misogyny is a form of sexism that can keep women at a lower social status than men, thus maintaining the social roles of patriarchy. It has been widely practiced for thousands of years, and the term was coined in the 17th century from the Greek words misos, meaning “hatred,” and gunē, meaning “woman”.

That would be you, bub. AKA...douchebag. ^

Do not feel sorry for me and definitely don’t pray for me. Both are a waste of your time.

Yes, I openly advocate for a Society based on Right and Wrong and one that can and will enforce those ideals… violently if necessary.
:lol:

No you won't you soft Snowflake. When Kamala Harris wins she'll be your President and you won't do anything but cry about it.

:lol:

No you won't you soft Snowflake. When Kamala Harris wins she'll be your President and you won't do anything but cry about it.
Actually my first option if she wins is suicide. Not sure I can handle another 4 years of this shit, and it would serve you all to have to start supporting the 5 people I currently support who would be homeless, jobless, and on the streets if I did such a thing.

Actually my first option if she wins is suicide. Not sure I can handle another 4 years of this shit, and it would serve you all to have to start supporting the 5 people I currently support who would be homeless, jobless, and on the streets if I did such a thing.
So you're confirming your master Snowflake status? :dunno:

Forum List

Back