VP Debate Tonight At 9:00 PM ET

lolololol

1727841790201.png

Facts are optional in the MAGA cult

Yeah you're right but only one will be true and I highly doubt that it'll be the dems.

No, not all of them but the majority of them as the border will be shut and patrolled so it'll be much more difficult for them to get in our country from now on.
It likely would be impossible to get them all. But the majority, yes. So we have a few crumbs,

Walz nutted up on that one.

Vance won tonight. He either lied or avoided answering questions and Walz was too weak to call him on any of it. And sadly, most of America doesn't pay attention to politics to know Vance was lying.

Vance won tonight. He either lied or avoided answering questions and Walz was too weak to call him on any of it. And sadly, most of America doesn't pay attention to politics to know Vance was lying.
I think nobody won. But Walz should have been more forceful, but that just doesn't seem to be his personality. This is where a Josh Shapiro woud have excelled. I would still rather have Walz s president than Vance of there is any kind of tragedy. Your last sentence tels the whole story.

Who are you to call anybody stupid? You are nothing but a leftist government leech. You need a tv to tell you how to live. Now how bout taking a long walk on a short pier?
I am the man who is better able to say that than scum like you. I research the facts, you need TV and trump. You have got more from the government than me.

Forum List

Back