VP Debate Tonight At 9:00 PM ET

You know with what has been happening in the news today about Iran and Israel I totally forgot about this. Again, I don't think that it'll be much a debate but I'm looking forward to watching JD in action. 😁

This is not a link to the thing.

Basic human right to have an abortion?
What about the Baby's rights to life?
So you believe mothers should die giving birth, like Walz just described.

This is a debate you MAGAts will LOSE every time. And it's why Trump and the Repugs are going to lose badly in November.

In some circumstances yes.

Kids have already been separated from their parents. 2 year olds are abandoned by mules at the border. Children are coming in the southern border to be used in the sex trade and have been for decades. Let’s not act all shocked that kids might be separated from parents. The open border separates kids from parents every day and Democrats don’t give a flying fig.
If JD Vance learns how to answer this question as terribly as you have, that would be an improvement for him. Congrats.

So you believe mothers should die giving birth, like Walz just described.

This is a debate you MAGAts will LOSE every time. And it's why Trump and the Repugs are going to lose badly in November.
Let's go there! How about killing children up to the age of 3 just because the mother is a selfish bitch, like the ones who kill their children in utero?

Forum List

Back