VP Debate Tonight At 9:00 PM ET

Women have already died because of the overturning of Roe vs Wade, because doctors were afraid of getting arrested helping a woman end a doomed pregnancy. Governor Walz just told several stories about it.

Your willful GQP Taliban ignorance is not a defense.
Walz's policies are directly responsible for the murder of 22 living, breathing babies by not providing care to them after botched abortions. Abortion IS MURDER. How old are you? How about they abort you.

• Brilliant
Reactions: Ava
Just need the Federal Investigators to come into your home and check to see if you are storing your guns correctly.

Of course you do not.

He is a Libertarian, he is for smaller Govt, more freedom and less Govt intrusion.

All things that you are against
All things all Americans should be against.

Hey, i know you don’t understand but my words are true.

Libertarian is very unhealthy for society. I learned this with age. I vote Libertarian out of college but i had open eyes.

Peace

JD Vance used to support a national abortion ban and now doesn't.

Because reasons.
because it’s barbaric was the answer, and it is. Women should stop being lazy cows and use birth control and make the man wear a condom. Those two forms of birth control give 100% protection.

Abortion is an antiquated surgical procedure that only serves to get Men out of paying child support and not taking responsibility for their reproductive actions.

Abortion can cause infection, sterilization and death of the woman. It can also weigh heavily on a woman’s psyche. Men don’t care about how much it mentally and physically affects women as long as they have their fun and don’t have to pay. That’s what most abortion is.

• Winner
Reactions: Ava

Forum List

Back