VP Debate Tonight At 9:00 PM ET

No fact checking for Walz. Huh.

There was a report released today that confirmed that in Minnesota they did have baby born who in Minnesota can be deprived life saving care.

It seems they are copying ABC.

ABC’s Debate Fact Check Ignores Walz’s Minnesota Abortion Law

Walz, however, signed an omnibus bill in 2023 that allowed physicians to refuse life-saving care to infants born after failed abortions.

Twenty-four abortion procedures between 2015 and 2022 led to live births, according to Minnesota Department of Health records. Of the infants born alive during abortion procedures between 2015 and 2022, medical professionals provided seven with “comfort care” in an attempt to make their deaths more comfortable whereas “no specific steps taken to preserve life were reported” in one 2017 case, the National Catholic Register reported.

Not a MAGA....
I'm just aware....huge difference.

97% of all abortions are elective and unnecessary.
Not your decision to make. Not the government's decision to make.

And you will learn that the hard way in November when well over 60% of women vote for Kamala Harris.

Wow, I think Vance was ON the debate team and was captain!

No, it's the people. We had 2 open doors when I was in school.

All day every day.

2 open doors and all windows open because it was hot.

It was like that everywhere around here, really.

All the schools.

I answered the question with a very understandable yes. If you don’t understand that it’s not my problem.
All criminals need to be deported. But all illegals are criminals. But who gets deported depends on stuff.

Ok, sure thing. Whatever you say. Great response. Even better than Vance's response.

Forum List

Back