Live video of Iranian missiles raining down on Tel Aviv, Israel

So IRAN launches a SECOND massive missile attack on Israel and it’s Israel's fault? I assume you also believe that when Germany and the USSR invaded Poland, it was Poland's fault as well.
Ask him if he thinks it’s Ukraine’s fault when Russia invaded.

For some reason, he sees things differently when Da Joos are involved.

Last time Iran did not pay much of a price for their attack on Israel.

This time I don't think they will get off so lightly.

Because they are a bunch of antisemitic losers.
They’re now demanding Israel cease-fire. Odd how they didn’t demand the country that was actively launching hundreds of missiles to cease fire.

- First thing Trump should do, as president, is kick the U.N. out of our country, and cancel our membership.

- Then, a large group of observant Jews (not the secular lib ones, for sure) can pool their funds, perhaps get Elon Musk involved, and buy the property, and convert it to condos.

Wouldn’t if be great if the former Building of Antisemites became a new property, owned by Jews?

It's pretty clear why Iran is trying to help the Dembots in their assassination plots against Trump....they know they need to kill him in order to meet their goal of killing all the Jews. If Harris is elected, she'll do nothing to stop them.

You don’t like the way he’s fighting back against the Muslim savages attacking his country and swearing to wipe it off the map, and kill all the Jews?

Too bad. Why don’t you send him an email and let him know
Great. I’m sure this war is going to end all that.

Right?

Forum List

Back