Live video of Iranian missiles raining down on Tel Aviv, Israel

I think you're right but I also believe it's going to be a bigger consideration on evaluating the efficiency of both sides modern weapons.
They have been told not to attack Iran too many times for all of Iran's aggression. Iran believed it could get away with this.

BTW....this is basically what set Iran off...

If you go to Twitter there's a translate function.

Israel is our only ally in the ME. Their intelligence alone is invaluable

Oh yeah. We have wasted trillions of dollars in the Middle east, we have lost 1000s of lives and have hundreds of thousands of wounded veterans as a result of our obsession with the Middle East and have ZERO to show for it. Nothing at all.

Fuck the Middle East.

Iran is looking increasingly weak. Now is the time yo kick the shit out of them.

Exactly the opposite as you will see .

This is now near approaching the point of the October7 False Flag and everything has moved precisely toward the Deep State planned final movement .
NaziIsrael? Are you fckn stupid?
Yes , It is rather more involved and complex than Sheeple can hope to grasp.
Where do you really imagine the Deep State have their Regional HQs?
And how did the Fourth Reich join Deep State and manage to embroil the US , Israel and the UK as their front lines ?

Answerer those questions reasonably and you can then move on to Realpolitik .

They have been told not to attack Iran too many times for all of Iran's aggression. Iran believed it could get away with this.

BTW....this is basically what set Iran off...

If you go to Twitter there's a translate function.

I won't. You can do it for us.

Last time Iran did not pay much of a price for their attack on Israel.

This time I don't think they will get off so lightly.

Me neither but unfortunately I don't think that the US is going to help them. The whole entire government is nearly all anti-jews and anti-Israel.

1727810317276.png

Yes, the world's league of billionaire elitists are doing everything they can to stop Harris from getting elected.

Starting WWIII is O.K. with them - they have multi-million dollar bunkers.

Getting their dock working goons to strike is the least of it.

They will do anything to put Trump back in the White House so that they can destroy democracy and reestablish the OLD WORLD ORDER.

Forum List

Back