Live video of Iranian missiles raining down on Tel Aviv, Israel

Unlike you, I don’t support genocide or ethnic cleansing.

We had a chance at peace once long ago, maybe we can get back there some day.

But not with Trump.
There is no peaceful solution to the Shia-Jewish conflict in the Holy Land

I won't. You can do it for us.
The Air Force planes, under the precise direction of the Intelligence Division, killed the terrorist D. Al-Faqar Hanawi, the commander of the 'Hamam Hossein' division in Beirut, at the same time as the killing of the terrorist Muhammad Jaafar Katzir, the commander of the unit for the transfer of weapons from Iran and its affiliates to Hezbollah in Lebanon (Unit 4400), which was eliminated earlier today.

The IDF continues to attack Hezbollah commanders and anyone who poses a threat to the citizens of the State of Israel

I'd say more like the majority of today's democratic party.
Where there is a contingent of the Democrat Party that is definitely pro terrorist and Muslim terrorism it's not rank and file Democrats.

Just like not all Democrats are in favor of abortion either. Used to be ⅓ of the Democrat Party hated abortion as much as the majority of Republicans.

Now with the advent of pushing wackanoodle conservatives into mass publication by Russian Television you will find even Republicans in favor of abortion and Muslim Terrorism and pulling all aid from Ukraine.

Forum List

Back