Live video of Iranian missiles raining down on Tel Aviv, Israel

If I'm so delusional then why wasn't all of this happening underneath Trump and why is there so much hate against the Jews these days in this country?
That makes absolutely no sense.

You’re delusional.

People don’t agree with the way Bibi is prosecuting this war. It doesn’t seem to be making anything better.

Why don’t you demand Biden slap down sanctions and disable Iran’s refineries? That’s where the Muslim savages are getting the money to attack Jews.

And really nice….calling the Israeli Jews “fuckers.” You’re a disgusting antisemitic liberal.

You are talking with someone who self identifies as unstable.

You’re delusional.

People don’t agree with the way Bibi is prosecuting this war. It doesn’t seem to be making anything better.

Decent people think that Bibi should rid the earth of Islamic terrorists, their supporters and allies.

You’re delusional.

You don’t like the way he’s fighting back against the Muslim savages attacking his country and swearing to wipe it off the map, and kill all the Jews?

Too bad. Why don’t you send him an email and let him know.

Israel is starting a war that they can't win. Not a single American troop need to die for these fuckers. I demand Biden to stop sending arms to israel and keep America out of this war.

Bibi is killing his own people with his violent actions. Shame on him. He belongs in prison.
I strongly suggest you go to Lebanon and talk to Hezbollah about your lifestyle and how they should adopt your ways.

Forum List

Back