Live video of Iranian missiles raining down on Tel Aviv, Israel

Dude I hope Israel kicks Iran's ass. Today, tomorrow and next week

They'll hold restraint but there's some Iranian leaders that are going to die very soon. Bank it
Okay. You want WW3. Gotcha.

Bloodthirsty Republicans and their wars of human misery know no end.

Other than lifting all the sanctions on them. Giving them billions of dollars. Siding with Iran's proxies over Israel. Slow walking arms shipments to Israel.

Other than that, Harris and Biden have nothing to do with this conflict. LOL
Of course, little if anything you say is true.

Nothing new about that.

Bibi is fighting and escalating this war. We tried to talk sense into him. He didn’t listen.

I echo what EvilCat Breath was saying. None of this bullshit would have happened under a Trump Administration and America would still be a friend to Jews and the country of Israel.

This is just awful and we need Trump back in the white house more than ever as I do believe this could be the start of World War III. With the US fighting against Israel instead of for.

I echo what EvilCat Breath was saying. None of this bullshit would have happened under a Trump Administration and America would still be a friend to Jews and the country of Israel.

This is just awful and we need Trump back in the white house more than ever as I do believe this could be the start of World War III. With the US fighting against Israel instead of for.
I can’t believe what I’m reading on this forum from the leftists. They are actually so antisemitic that they are siding with the Islamic Terror State against Israel and the Jews!

On another thread, one poster was practically cheering how some of Iran’s missiles were getting through. I am positively disgusted with how much Jew-hate was just under the surface throughout the Democrat Party, and even more disgusted that liberal Jews are so brainwashed that they are siding with the Party who would wipe out Israel if they could.

I can’t believe what I’m reading on this forum from the leftists. They are actually so antisemitic that they are siding with the Islamic Terror State against the Israel and the Jews!

On another thread, one poster was practically cheering how some of Iran’s missiles were getting through. I am positively disgusted with how much Jew-hate was just under the surface throughout the Democrat Party, and even more disgusted that liberal Jews are so brainwashed that they are siding with the Party who would wipe out Israel if they could.

So in other words what I just said wasn't all that crazy. We could really join Iran and start attacking Israel. That's how bad things are right now.

Of course, little if anything you say is true.
LOL

Nothing new about that.
LOL Perhaps if you took your head out of Kamala's coot coot long enough to take a breath, you might see reality a bit more clearly.

Forum List

Back