Live video of Iranian missiles raining down on Tel Aviv, Israel

He failed. Iran continued to engage in terrorism and funded their nuclear weapons program.

Now we are in a position where negotiating with Iran is basically impossible since he unilaterally and pointlessly broke the deal we made with them.

Trump never made a deal with the Iranian mullahs.

B. Hussein O made a private, personal deal with his buddies in Iran, that was never ratified by the US Senate.

You can't expect the Jews to lay down and allow this attack against their civilians?
How many dead kids in Gaza so far? How many women?

I think the Israelis are waaaaaaaaaaaay ahead on the civilian body count.

War crime, you say?

In 1979 Iranian revolutionaries held Americans hostage for 444 days. As a result the hostages and their families sued and were awarded $4.4 million dollar EACH. That money was secured by Iranian assets in the United States. Shitstain obama gave Iran 1.7 BILLION dollars. 1.3 BILLION of this money was what the US was holding since the 70s, that rightfully should have been used to pay that judgement.

The remaining $1.3 billion represented estimated interest on the Iranian cash the U.S. had held since the 1970s.

That judgment has NEVER been paid. Democrats keep the money flowing right to the Ayatollahs.

How many dead kids in Gaza so far? How many women?

I think the Israelis are waaaaaaaaaaaay ahead on the civilian body count.

War crime, you say?

Its not about "body count" , its about returning the hostages unharmed.

BTW, Hamas and Hezbos are the ones who are pushing the civilian body count by using kindergartens and hospitals as staging areas for terror attacks.

Trump never made a deal with the Iranian mullahs.

B. Hussein O made a private, personal deal with his buddies in Iran, that was never ratified by the US Senate.
Makes no difference if was or wasn't ratified by the US Senate, Trump would have broken it anyway.

Trump broke the deal with Iran because he was jealous of Obama's success. Trump said he would make a new deal but never did because he's a lazy loser with no plan.

Makes no difference if was or wasn't ratified by the US Senate, Trump would have broken it anyway.

Trump broke the deal with Iran because he was jealous of Obama's success. Trump said he would make a new deal but never did because he's a lazy loser with no plan.

You are insane

The stock market knew this was going to happen 3 hours ago.

Once the U.S said "they expect Iran to attack", it told me that Iran reached out to a backchannel and made the U.S aware.

I saw at least one or two missiles hit the ground, I saw some red glow in the background. Whether it was the remnants of a hot missile that was intercepted or one that hit directly, it was an explosive.

That's a solid fact.

Trump knows fuck-all about foreign policy, except when it comes to sucking Putin's dick. And Kim's dick. And Xi's dick.

He has a real love of commie strongman dick.

Slurp slurp slurp.

Why isn't the Biden-Harris Regime supporting Israel instead of Iran?

Iran is colluding in the elections, by putting out a hit on one of the candidates.

Iranian collusion in the election has to be a major reason to install special persecutors next year to get to the bottom of it.

That's a solid fact.

Trump knows fuck-all about foreign policy, except when it comes to sucking Putin's dick. And Kim's dick. And Xi's dick.

He has a real love of commie strongman dick.

Slurp slurp slurp.

Trump was able to get the NATO powers to contribute their fair share, was able to get good relations with friends like North Korea

Forum List

Back