Israel must stop instigating war in middleast.

Nearly the entire world is against Israel now, but not so near unanimous on the US. America is still getting away with pretending that it opposes the Zionist's methods of genocide. That won't last much longer.

America really has no choice if it wants to have hostilities end with America being the lone superpower. America understands that Russia must be cut up in pieces, and then China will be taken on.

Israel is doing exactly what America has ordered. Will Iran be standing in America's way. Keeping in mind that if nuclear war breaks out, nobody wins anything.
I don't think America has ordered this. But I do think Netanyahu is playing the party divisions in America because he knows that Repubicans will agree with whatever he wants and that Biden doesn't want to jeopardize the Jewish vote because he sees what a threat Trump is. Netanyahu knows that doing this could very well help Trump get elected which will give him a U.S,. president who will let him do whatever he wants and won't mind trying to fight a war with Iran.

Last edited:
Damn, Israel kicking Hamas' ass, Hezbollah's, now Iran is going to feel the pain.
Not a good week for Dimocrats.
You can't see the real danger in all of this. All yu can see trgger the obs.

Dumb ass.

400 missiles fired into their country a year after 1200 Israelis were murdered and 200 of their citizens stolen from their land.

"Israel has to stop all of this!"

It's like a Monty Python skit sometimes.
How about you go to Ottawa and talk Trudeau into getting the Canadian army to fight Iran?

I don't think America has ordered this. B
You think wrong. America and Israel will be completely in agreement on their side's hostilities. And if the Zionists use a nuclear weapon, America will be onside with that and be equally responsible.

But America won't allow it and that's because America isn't willing to risk a response by one of the nuclear players.

How would any American have missed the fact that it's been mostly active on preventing escalation?

You think wrong. America and Israel will be completely in agreement on their side's hostilities. And if the Zionists use a nuclear weapon, America will be onside with that and be equally responsible.

But America won't allow it and that's because America isn't willing to risk a response by one of the nuclear players.

How would any American have missed the fact that it's been mostly active on preventing escalation?
I think right. Netanyahu has been a Republican since he first took office. He has always been a problem for Democratic presidents. America needs to quit giving hm weapons yes, I agree with that. But like I said, Biden doesn't want to lose the Jewish vote for Harris because of the thret of Trump, because Biden has had some nasty conversations with Netanyahu. Netanyahu won't listen because he knows if he keeps trouble going he can get a republican elected and he will get to do what he wants.. So we just need to cut him off and let him go it alone. If American Jews don't like it, they can move to Israel and fight.

I don't see any relation of your comment to mine.

You've lost the plot. Too much hatred in your soul.
No, I'm just tired of people like you. I haven't lost anything. YOU are Canadian. YOU are urging America to fight wars. Your country won't fight those wars. So then if what YOU think is the solution, YOU have 2 options. Run for Canadian parliament and propose your plan, or go visit PM Trudeau and present your ideas to him. But urging us to choose our own destruction is just not something I am ging to read without telling you what to do with your ideas.

Last edited:
How about you go to Ottawa and talk Trudeau into getting the Canadian army to fight Iran?

No, I'm just tired of people like you. I haven't lost anything. YOU are Canadian. YOU are urging America to fight wars. Your country won't fight those wars. So then if what YOU think is the solution, YOU have 2 options. Run for Canadian parliament and propose your plan, or go visit PM Trudeau and present your ideas to him. But urging us to choose our own destruction is just not something I am ging to read withoyt telling you what to do with your ideas.

Where did I say America should fight a war?

Again, your bias is clouding your emotions. I don't care for war and America wont be fighting Iran.

Just vote for Harris. Maybe in her second term the world will be peaceful again.

Israel must stop instigating war in the middle east.
Israel has never attacked anybody unless they attacked first or were at Israel's border intending to attack. Israel has every right to fight back when they are attacked though.

Require the Arabs/Egyptians/Iranians to stop threatening, attacking, trying to obliterate Israel and/or commit total genocide on the Jews and there will be peace in the Middle East unless they all attack each other.

Israel has never attacked anybody unless they attacked first or were at Israel's border intending to attack. Israel has every right to fight back when they are attacked though.

Require the Arabs/Egyptians/Iranians to stop threatening, attacking, trying to obliterate Israel and/or commit total genocide on the Jews and there will be peace in the Middle East unless they all attack each other.
There has been no peace in the ME since 1948 and arguably decades before that even, when the tree of death was planted in the ME by the foolish British Empire.

Israel is a tree and it's fruit is death, destruction, hatred and misery - the tree must be cut down before peace can return, if the tree is left to grow then it's diseased fruit will continue to contaminate people's lives.

Nettanyahood is using his outright hatred of Palestinians to kill as many as he can and fast as he can. Hitting Lebanon was a sucker play. He is trying to fight a two front war and he could damn well end up starting WWIII.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
There has been no peace in the ME since 1948 and arguably decades before that even, when the tree of death was planted in the ME by the foolish British Empire.

Israel is a tree and it's fruit is death, destruction, hatred and misery - the tree must be cut down before peace can return, if the tree is left to grow then it's diseased fruit will continue to contaminate people's lives.
Uhm....Hate to say it, but there were no new wars happening under President Trump, and the Middle East Peace accords were proceeding along quite nicely, until the 2am big steal of the 2020 election.

Uhm....Hate to say it, but there were no new wars happening under President Trump, and the Middle East Peace accords were proceeding along quite nicely, until the 2am big steal of the 2020 election.
I hate to say it - but you're a dickhead, go and find a conspiracy fantasy site.

Trump killed civilians like every president has and does and he lost the election, he's a failure, move on and get a life, he can't even get assassinated properly.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Where did I say America should fight a war?

Again, your bias is clouding your emotions. I don't care for war and America wont be fighting Iran.

Just vote for Harris. Maybe in her second term the world will be peaceful again.
I haven't lost a dmn tinh and everything I said relates to your opinion. Thereisno hatredin my soud just because I disagreewith someforeigner urgingus to eect a man than wi destroy our coutry as we have known it.

Harris is a better choice for America than trump. I live here, you don't. Trump won't make the world peaceful. Where in the hell did you get that idea? Trump lying about how there were no wars during his time in office? There was a war in Ukraine. There was a war in Afghanistan. There was fighting in YemenA. He senttroops to Niger and they ot ambushed. There were civil wars in Africa. They were fighting in Syria. Isrea and Lebanon have not stopped fighting. Then we had serious domestic problems that trump did not address and in fact he instigated many of them. Like the pecefu protests started by Kaepernick that trump used to race bait American whites. So then where in the hell do you get the idea that Trump can bring peace?

I haven't lost a dmn tinh and everything I said relates to your opinion. Thereisno hatredin my soud just because I disagreewith someforeigner urgingus to eect a man than wi destroy our coutry as we have known it.

Harris is a better choice for America than trump. I live here, you don't. Trump won't make the world peaceful. Where in the hell did you get that idea? Trump lying about how there were no wars during his time in office? There was a war in Ukraine. There was a war in Afghanistan. There was fighting in YemenA. He senttroops to Niger and they ot ambushed. There were civil wars in Africa. They were fighting in Syria. Isrea and Lebanon have not stopped fighting. Then we had serious domestic problems that trump did not address and in fact he instigated many of them. Like the pecefu protests started by Kaepernick that trump used to race bait American whites. So then where in the hell do you get the idea that Trump can bring peace?

Dick Cheney endorsed Harris and you think, after four years of world wars where there were none when Trump was in office, that somehow the situation will change?

I'm glad I possess a healthy dose of skepticism.

No Iran did. The HAMAS is their proxy.
Hamas might be an Iranian proxy, but Hamas was funded by Qatar with the blessing of Netanyahu. What we see relative to Gaza is a failed domestic policy by the Netanyahu government. Netanyahu was educated in this country. I believe he attended MIT. He has learned to master the American political style. So he propped up Hamas and then when Hamas turned on him, he played the victim blaming Hamas for wanting to erase Israel as an excuse to do what he's doing now. Hes using the same playbook as he expands his war reciting the same message about Hezbollah as he did wth Hamas so he can get U.S. support.

His entire time as PM Netanyahu has consistently played the poor Jewish victim that must defend themselves in order to excuse acts of aggression. We need to stop falling for it.

Last edited:
Dick Cheney endorsed Harris and you think, after four years of world wars where there were none when Trump was in office, that somehow the situation will change?

I'm glad I possess a healthy dose of skepticism.
And this is why I am on your foreign ass. Because you don't have the first clue about whats going on here.

Dick Cheney endorsed Harris because he knows that Trump would be worse for the country. His daughter saw first hand what trump tried to do in order to stay in power. He saw what trump did to his daughter once she opposed the things trump did relative to 1-6. You didn't live in Wyoming to see the nasty attack ads trump had done on his daughter. He did. So do you think any father would support a man who pulled what trump did to Cheneys daughter? Had any other republican ran, he would never have endorsed a democrat. There were wars when Trump was in offiice. There are zero world wars going on now. The same regional problems that existed during trump exist now and that's because the U.S. president is not the president of planet earth.

Cheneys daughter voted for trump policies 93 percent of the time while in congress. But because she did not fall in line after trumps insurrection, he did everything he could to get her out of politics. She is still getting death threats from MAGA idiots, and yet you sit on your ass up there in the ice talking stupid about Dick Cheney supporting Harris as if they have some kind of connection.

And this is why I am on your foreign ass. Because you don't have the first clue about whats going on here.

Dick Cheney endorsed Harris because he knows that Trump would be worse for the country. His daughter saw first hand what trump tried to do in order to stay in power. He saw what trump did to his daughter once she opposed the things trump did relative to 1-6. You didn't live in Wyoming to see the nasty attack ads trump had done on his daughter. He did. So do you think any father would support a man who pulled what trump did to Cheneys daughter? Had any other republican ran, he would never have endorsed a democrat. There were wars when Trump was in offiice. There are zero world wars going on now. The same regional problems that existed during trump exist now and that's because the U.S. president is not the president of planet earth.

Cheneys daughter voted for trump policies 93 percent of the time while in congress. But because she did not fall in line after trumps insurrection, he did everything he could to get her out of politics. She is still getting death threats from MAGA idiots, and yet you sit on your ass up there in the ice talking stupid about Dick Cheney supporting Harris as if they have some kind of connection.

You sound like a member of Harris/Walz campaign team. You never back up anything with facts.

Fact: no wars under Trump four years.

Fact: multiple wars in just the first two years alone under Biden/Harris.

You would prefer WWIII as long as your candidate wins.

Americans will choose their president in November. I'm comfortable in the knowledge I have which extends well beyond what Fox, CNN, MSNBC or ABC tell me.

China is going to win. You're welcome.

Forum List

Back