Live video of Iranian missiles raining down on Tel Aviv, Israel

That's funny. You just made it about the civilian body count when it comes to Israelis.

Now you say the dead kids in Gaza don't count.

Fascinating.

Actually, they do count. Hamas using the civilians in Gaza as human shields has increased civilian body count and are another Hamas war crime.

Why isn't the Biden-Harris Regime supporting Israel instead of Iran?

Iran is colluding in the elections, by putting out a hit on one of the candidates.

Iranian collusion in the election has to be a major reason to install special persecutors next year to get to the bottom of it.
Really is quite telling the extent to which Iran will go to keep the Democrats in office.

He failed. Iran continued to engage in terrorism and funded their nuclear weapons program.

Now we are in a position where negotiating with Iran is basically impossible since he unilaterally and pointlessly broke the deal we made with them.
Any time Mariner and G5000 agree on anything, it is complete bullship.

Iran says this missile attack is retaliation for Israel killing Hamas and Hezbollah leaders.

Well, it is pretty clear Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism.

HOW DARE ISRAEL RETALIATE FOR THE OCT 7th terrorist attack by Hamas?! Hamas is funded by Hezbollah, which is funded by Iran. Like a terrorist MLM SCHEME.

So effed. Now Israel will attack Iran with missiles.

ISRAEL SHOULD NUKE IRAN.

That's enough internet for you today. ;)

Well I thought that it just happened when you originally posted about it and my bad on not believing you btw but I thought that it was a parody at first the way that the guy was acting.

Forum List

Back