How Could Have Trump Prevented The War Against Israel?

Disenfranchising the Palestinians is not smart, but that's exactly what Trump did. He's a moron.
He actually wanted to propose them another state,
knowing they'll refuse any responsibility,

you don't sound especially smart.

But let's see, tell us, what would
they ever contribute to anyone
in any constructive manner?

If not for Israel and the US,
they already burn Jordan.

He actually wanted to propose them another state,
knowing they'll refuse any responsibility,

you don't sound especially smart.

But let's see, tell us, what would
they ever contribute to anyone
in any constructive manner?

If not for Israel and the US,
they already burn Jordan.
Israel should fight their own battles and quit trying to drag the US into their sickness.

Israel should fight their own battles and quit trying to drag the US into their sickness.

Then you should agree with my initial post,
but you can't handle to agreement with any rational position.

No less is telling your inability to name a single constructive thing Gazans would contribute,
after blabbering here about other people's stupidity. In what way are you useful to any
discussion of a constructive future for the normal and sane people involved?

Peace Thru Strength.

Iran would be less likely to order this attack with Trump in office.

Hamas would be less likely to take Americans hostage under Trump.

How Could Have Trump Prevented The War Against Israel?​

1. Trump never would have repaid Iran those billions of dollars that Biden gave them.
  2. Trump would arm Israel with overwhelming force to obliterate their enemies.
  3. Trump would get out of the way and not be imposing the restrictions on Israel on how to fight their war that Biden is that has drawn out this war for a year.
  4. Unlike Biden, Trump has a credible threat to these countries that he doesn't f*ck around and would send these leaders a picture of their bedroom window + a photo of one of our ICBMs.

Disenfranchising the Palestinians is not smart, but that's exactly what Trump did. He's a moron.
I am pretty sure you don't have a clue of what you are talking about.

Then you should agree with my initial post,
but you can't handle to agreement with any rational position.

No less is telling your inability to name a single constructive thing Gazans would contribute,
after blabbering here about other people's stupidity. In what way are you useful to any
discussion of a constructive future for the normal and sane people involved?

Israel has oppressed the Palestinians for 80 years. Most Gazans are refugees driven out of the West Bank and East Jerusalem. 70% of them are children.

You say what do Gazans contribute? What do YOU contribute. Is that your criteria for extermination?

You're a moron.

Israel has oppressed the Palestinians for 80 years. Most Gazans are refugees driven out of the West Bank and East Jerusalem. 70% of them are children.

You say what do Gazans contribute? What do YOU contribute. Is that your criteria for extermination?

You're a moron.
More of that Bedouin double-speak.

Wasn't it you who bragged about owning Arafat's slaves,
now complain about Trump disenfranchising them as stupid?

So I simply asked, you become angry for not being able to name a single thing.
Now understand, it really doesn't sound like you hold them to much esteem either.

Last edited:
I know that he always says this at his rallies but I don't understand how he could have prevented it. I understand how he could have prevented the war against Ukraine because he has always been on Putin's good side, but preventing the war against Israel confuses me. 😕
Putin would have been too scared at what Trump might do in response to any overt acts by Russia. In regard to Israel, he kept Iran from financing Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthis. With money and arms from Iran, they would be throwing rocks.

BRICS would never have formed.

Iran would not have had a reprieve from sanctions or a bunch of money Biden gave them.

Russia would not have invaded Ukraine and needed to purchase weapons from Iran....giving Iran more money and weapons in exchange which they just used on Israel.

Electricity does not fund terrorists like Iran did with their oil money.
there was no oil money for Iran, you have been lied to.

US, Qatar agree to prevent Iran from tapping previously frozen ...​

1727823742754.png
ABC News - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos
https://abcnews.go.com › Politics › story

Oct 12, 2023 — The U.S. has reached an agreement with Qatar to halt the release of $6 billion in Iranian oil assets amid scrutiny over Iran's relationship ...

People also ask

BRICS would never have formed.

Iran would not have had a reprieve from sanctions or a bunch of money Biden gave them.

Russia would not have invaded Ukraine and needed to purchase weapons from Iran....giving Iran more money and weapons in exchange which they just used on Israel.

US, Qatar agree to prevent Iran from tapping previously frozen ...​

1727823798511.png
ABC News - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos
https://abcnews.go.com › Politics › story

Oct 12, 2023 — The U.S. has reached an agreement with Qatar to halt the release of $6 billion in Iranian oil assets amid scrutiny over Iran's relationship ...

People also ask

Trump said only he could get Evan Gershkovich released from Russia.

"Trump said he was the only person who could convince Putin to release Evan Gershkovich. He was wrong."

The problem was Trump does this all the time. He claims he's the only one who can do something. I guess instinctively he chooses things that you can't disprove. The war in the Ukraine, it had already happened. So he could say "wouldn't have happened with me in charge", which is bullshit, but he can't be shown to be bullshitting.

You can make an argument as to why Russia was always going to do this. That Russia had been saving up money for this for 10 years, that when Trump was president the Russians weren't ready (as if they were reading in 2022 militarily, but financially they were).

But this doesn't resonate with simple people. People who don't understand complex politics. They see simple things. The war started when Biden was president, they don't see what happened in the years before this.

So Trump can get away with it.

He's saying the Israeli one because it's the same thing. It makes him look more like a God, someone who's got loads of control, and nobody can convince simple people that he's wrong because there's no one fact that say "he's wrong".
Alas we can not say you’re wrong either now can we? All we can do is believe one or the other.

Up until October 2023.
I am quite certain Hamas would never have attacked Israel if Trump was in the White House instead of Biden. And there would be no costly and bloody war raging between Russia and the Ukraine. And all the other militant groups would most likely still be quiet. Think how much blood, treasure and resources could have been saved.

Forum List

Back