Vance will not make the mistake that Pence did

Vance realizes that voter fraud happens. He realizes election results should be questioned. He realizes that there should be investigations after elections.

---Vance refused to acknowledge that Donald Trump lost the 2020 presidential election---

Bullshit, all he "realizes" is that he is to do as he is told like a good little tool that he is.

He lives on a such short leash that he couldn't even admit Trump lost 2020 election when directly pressed at the debate. He damn well knows the answer and was too much of a pussy to contradict his owner's pathetic, transparent lies.

He is a subservient rag, which is exactly what Trump demands after his old VP Pence refused to go along with his criminal election subversion scheme.

Last edited:
Trumpism, 2024
LOL Your new master

1727963628803.jpeg

If you are not honest enough to admit the coup and installation of Harris, we can't take you seriously.
A candidate dropping out is not a coup, silly. You're just living in a fantasy world.
Same as Trump. LOL
Trump is charged with:
Conspiracy to defraud the US
Conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding
Obstruction or attempt to obstruct official proceeding
Conspiracy against rights

Tell me how the Dems violated any of these statutes.

A candidate dropping out is not a coup, silly. You're just living in a fantasy world.
QED
Trump is charged with:

LOL "charged with"

LOL "charged with"
Yes, charged with. By a grand jury. Submitted in court.

Tell me how Dems violated any of these laws. Or are you going to back off your statement that Dems broke the "same" laws as Trump?

That wasn't Trump's plan. His plan was to steal the election and remain in power.
Jack Smith's latest filing in addition to The January 6th Committee's report proves this.

Sorry (not sorry) needle dick

The latest filing is the same filing with the word "private" added.
Maybe a few new lies - hard to keep track of all of the lies in a Jack Smith Case.

Trump is charged with:

Coll story, brah.

Bullshit, all he "realizes" is that he is to do as he is told like a good little tool that he is.

He lives on a such short leash that he couldn't even admit Trump lost 2020 election when directly pressed at the debate. He damn well knows the answer and was too much of a pussy to contradict his owner's pathetic, transparent lies.

He is a subservient rag, which is exactly what Trump demands after his old VP Pence refused to go along with his criminal election subversion scheme.
FAKE f***ing news. You people will scream until the end of the earth that there was no voter fraud in 2020.... but thinking people are not buying it. Election fraud happens and it happens a lot easier with mail in voting, which is why most other countries have outlawed mail in voting.

FAKE f***ing news. You people will scream until the end of the earth that there was no voter fraud in 2020.... but thinking people are not buying it. Election fraud happens and it happens a lot easier with mail in voting, which is why most other countries have outlawed mail in voting.
The amount of election fraud in 2020 was minuscule and everyone knows it

We have found isolated instances of voter fraud. Lots of these instances were Republicans voting for Trump too.

But not the crazy widespread conspiracies that Trump was claiming in 2020. Those were all a bunch of bullshit lies. Not that Trump cared. The facts mattered less than the narrative.

Fake news. YOU say it was "miniscule". Nobody knows because the mail in votes are un-auditable.

That is why most other counties who have elections, have outlawed mail in voting.
So lack of proof is your proof?

Newsflash… mail in voting has been used for decades… most notably by the military

I thought his answer was excellent. The real threat to democracy is the DEmocrat's obsession with censorship

Yes, to be sure, there were a lot of high points in Vance's performance, just that he missed several opportunities to do even better.

In a competition like this, it never pays to miss good opportunities. You never know when one of them might come back to bite you in the ass and I just wish that Vance had been even better prepared because the stakes are that high.

Yes, charged with. By a grand jury. Submitted in court.

Tell me how Dems violated any of these laws. Or are you going to back off your statement that Dems broke the "same" laws as Trump?
If you won't even admit the hyperpartisan nature of this latest bullshit, what is there to discuss?

Yes, to be sure, there were a lot of high points in Vance's performance, just that he missed several opportunities to do even better.

In a competition like this, it never pays to miss good opportunities. You never know when one of them might come back to bite you in the ass and I just wish that Vance had been even better prepared because the stakes are that high.
How do you respond when the other side chants "January 6th" four years after the fact? You turn the tables and then promise you are looking forward, not backward.

If you won't even admit the hyperpartisan nature of this latest bullshit, what is there to discuss?
If you feel like you cant have a rational discussion with someone who disagrees with you, then that's your problem.

As a partisan, I can see why you would not want Trump's actions to be known publicly.

How do you respond when the other side chants "January 6th" four years after the fact? You turn the tables and then promise you are looking forward, not backward.

Question: Did Trump lose 2020 election?

Answer: Oh I concentrate on looking forward.

Follow up question: Can't answer, can you?

Answer: Oh I concentrate on looking forward.

Pathetic disgrace, this is what this looks like.

All his "looking forward" means is Americans should be bracing for another round of shitting on our elections and trying to overturn it from Trump and his spineless enablers like Vance.

At least the National Guard will be ready this time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back