China keeps ramming Philippines ships

And you don't think we provide tons of Foreign aid as well as private investments to them either?

What is with your ChiComm dick sucking?

I am pointing out the facts of the situation.

Unlike you I do not let emotions drive my life.

China is gaining influence in our part of the world due to the money and time and attention they are willing to give these nations, while we are spending trillions fighting wars in the Middle East for no gain at all.

I think we can both agree that Panama is a rather important country due to the canal. Are you aware that the US went more than 4 years with assigning an ambassador to that country, spanning both the Trump and Biden admin. During that time China gained a ton of influence and just recently completed 10 new trade agreements with Panama.

We are our own worst enemy

Your overall America Sucks spin on every historical event just shows you to be a pathetic self hating little twit.

If you are reading history to feel good, you aren't reading history, you are reading propaganda.

Our role in the 1953 Coup that put the Shah in power is a thing that happened. We were responsible for everything the Shah did.

Sorry, but any deal made under duress like holding hostages I don't seem to feel like keeping.

Seizing hostages was illegal, but so was seizing assets.

Sorry, they have been breaking that agreement since the ink was signed.

No, actually, they didn't. According to the IAEA, Iran was complying with the agreement. tRump threw out the agreement anyway. Iran resumed their program and the other countries who were part of the agreement said, "Fuck you" and went back to trading with Iran.

"governments"

No, they are just using force to take an area that isn't theirs.
Except they are saying it is, and frankly, they have the ability to enforce their will.

I am pointing out the facts of the situation.

Unlike you I do not let emotions drive my life.

China is gaining influence in our part of the world due to the money and time and attention they are willing to give these nations, while we are spending trillions fighting wars in the Middle East for no gain at all.

I think we can both agree that Panama is a rather important country due to the canal. Are you aware that the US went more than 4 years with assigning an ambassador to that country, spanning both the Trump and Biden admin. During that time China gained a ton of influence and just recently completed 10 new trade agreements with Panama.

We are our own worst enemy

And letting the ChiComms get their way makes this all better how?

If you are reading history to feel good, you aren't reading history, you are reading propaganda.

Our role in the 1953 Coup that put the Shah in power is a thing that happened. We were responsible for everything the Shah did.

Seizing hostages was illegal, but so was seizing assets.

No, actually, they didn't. According to the IAEA, Iran was complying with the agreement. tRump threw out the agreement anyway. Iran resumed their program and the other countries who were part of the agreement said, "Fuck you" and went back to trading with Iran.

Except they are saying it is, and frankly, they have the ability to enforce their will.

World politics are world politics. by your rules of us doing nothing the bad guys would win again and again and again.

What laws did that break?

Bullshit.

Of course you believe the mullahs, it's amazing how you kowtow to actual religious zealots while being a tough guy against normal people of faith.

And letting the ChiComms get their way makes this all better how?

I am not sure it is about letting them, how do we stop them?

Is the US going to stop spending trillions on wars in the ME and put that towards helping other countries instead?

If not, how will we slow down their gaining influence.

I am not sure it is about letting them, how do we stop them?

Is the US going to stop spending trillions on wars in the ME and put that towards helping other countries instead?

If not, how will we slow down their gaining influence.

Well we don't win anything by letting them take the Spratlys and skewing over the Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam and the other countries in the area.

Well we don't win anything by letting them take the Spratlys and skewing over the Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam and the other countries in the area.

I do not mind helping those countries, but they have to take the lead.

The whole purpose of our Navy is to guarantee world trade, and make people play nice on the Ocean, which is in America's interest.

And all this time i thought it was to defend the United Sates.

Forum List

Back