China keeps ramming Philippines ships

And Ukraine doesn't need mine, nor does Iran.

Mostly the Persians, and also fuck the Mullahs.
Nobody gave Iran your money.

Iran got money we illegally seized from them. In return, Iran unfroze Western assets they had seized.

As for Ukraine (man, you guys are really bitter that Zelensky embarrassed Trump) the notion of international law that has kept the peace since 1945 seems kind of important.

Nobody gave Iran your money.

Iran got money we illegally seized from them. In return, Iran unfroze Western assets they had seized.

As for Ukraine (man, you guys are really bitter that Zelensky embarrassed Trump) the notion of international law that has kept the peace since 1945 seems kind of important.

Seized because they were being dicks, nothing "illegal" about it.

I hope Russia loses, what I am pointing out is your fucking retarded hypocrisy on Ukraine vis a vis China AND Iran.

You suck Mullah and ChiComm dick and wonder why you get called out for it...

Seized because they were being dicks, nothing "illegal" about it.

I'm sorry, who was being a dick, exactly? We propped up the Shah, he killed tens of thousands of Iranians (in fact, so many that the only group that could organize a resistance was the Clergy because all the intellectuals had been murdered), and then the US took the guy in for "Cancer Treatment". The Iranians rightfully thought we were getting ready to stage a counter-coup and put him back into power again as we did in 1953.

They didn't execute the hostages, they in fact released all the women and minorities as a show of good faith. Then the feckless Mr. Carter realized he looked presidential in a crisis, just enough to beat Ted Kennedy.

In any event, when the final deal was made to release the last of the hostages, we promised to release Iranian Assets... which we didn't do. International courts repeatedly ruled against us on this issue, and we ignored them.

Finally, we gave them back their assets under - wait for it - another agreement regarding their nuclear program, which once again, WE broke, not them.

I hope Russia loses, what I am pointing out is your fucking retarded hypocrisy on Ukraine vis a vis China AND Iran.

Not at all. Russia is violating the territorial integrity of its neighbors. Iran is not. Iranian troops are in Syria and Iraq, and the INVITATION of their governments, because we threw the whole region into chaos by invading Iraq. So they did us a solid by taking out ISIS for us.

Same thing with China. China isn't invading Vietnam or the Philippines (even though it could probably crush either one like a bug) they are just taking SOME (but not all) disputed Islands. They aren't invading Taiwan either, even though under international law, they'd have every right to.

You suck Mullah and ChiComm dick and wonder why you get called out for it...

Well, no, guy, you are the one apologizing for Putin... also, your weird sexual fantasies need help. You won't get a wedding cake from the Christo-Fascists that way.

China does things for their interest, anyone does things for their interest.

The US has been funding this stuff worldwide for decades. You act as if China invented it all of a sudden.

The US has never done the sort of things China is doing as far as investing in infrastructure outside of rebuilding countries we bombed into oblivion

Forum List

Back