A woman’s fundamental right of individual liberty, to her own life, grants her the authority to terminate her pregnancy if she wishes.

Of course, that is an entirely different situation. However, the doctor would explain the options. If a C-section is viable they will consider that, or, a stillborn. These options have to be given to the mother and they generally know well before 7 months.

I believe once a fetus becomes a person they should be aborted, this is where science must decide not a hospitals profits. I am pro-choice but I am also not in support of infanticide.
Well I gave you more info than you gave me. Life can be complicated at times.

Even that’s not true, a 18 year old can’t legally make the choice to put booze in their body
And that is wrong. They can be shipped off to war yet can't have a drink? No logical reason can be made for denying them.

Of course, that is an entirely different situation. However, the doctor would explain the options. If a C-section is viable they will consider that, or, a stillborn. These options have to be given to the mother and they generally know well before 7 months.

I believe once a fetus becomes a person they should be aborted, this is where science must decide not a hospitals profits. I am pro-choice but I am also not in support of infanticide.

First of all and something that I have never heard anyone say. I do not believe men should have a right to tell women what they can and can't do with their own bodies, given that men will never be pregnant themselves.

As such, any regulations on abortion, the length of time where an abortion can occur legally, the time frame where it would be criminal behavior should be decided (voted on) by only women. They (as a group) should be the ones to make the abortion rules and laws.

End of story.

First of all and something that I have never heard anyone say. I do not believe men should have a right to tell women what they can and can't do with their own bodies, given that men will never be pregnant themselves.

As such, any regulations on abortion, the length of time where an abortion can occur legally, the time frame where it would be criminal behavior should be decided (voted on) by only women. They (as a group) should be the ones to make the abortion rules and laws.

End of story.
Wow that’s a shocking departure from the dem party…the dem party experts say men can get preg. They literally testified to that at a congressional hearing

Good point

And using your logic no one who has never served in the military has a right to decide when the nation goes to war

Agreed?

End of story.
Men should then vote to determine whether fathers should have to support babies that their baby mamas didn't abort. My wallet my choice.

But according to your goofy lib logic its none of your business
It is none of my business if you take drugs but if you take drugs and attack me because you have no control of what you do, then it is "my business".

Being pregnant does not have you lose control of what you do, so being pregnant is no danger to me. Being drugged can be a danger to me.

It is none of my business if you take drugs but if you take drugs and attack me because you have no control of what you do, then it is "my business".

Being pregnant does not have you lose control of what you do, so being pregnant is no danger to me. Being drugged can be a danger to me.
Its also your business if he robs you to buy his drugs,

Assault is already illegal. Why should it matter if the attacker is on drugs or not?

The GOP want to discuss abortion rather than Melania undercutting trump on abortion.
Trump looks a dickhead on the issue he claimed as a win in his demented state.

The GOP want to discuss abortion rather than Melania undercutting trump on abortion.
Trump looks a dickhead on the issue he claimed as a win in his demented state.
How does her having an opinion undercut Trump? Does Mary Matlin having an opinion undercut James Carville?

Men should then vote to determine whether fathers should have to support babies that their baby mamas didn't abort. My wallet my choice.
Men (but only the fathers of the fetus) should have a say in whether the abortion can take place if the mother wants to have an abortion, or at least not when the abortion is due to something that can affect the woman's life.

Nonetheless fathers should not be able to decide whether to pay support or not even if the mother decides not to have the abortion. If he was not willing to be a father (with all the obligations that brings), he should have used a condom.

So heroin, cocaine, fentanyl, are ok and should be legal?

Melania weighs in to the abortion debate and its pretty basic humanity.

“Restricting a woman’s right to choose whether to terminate an unwanted pregnancy is the same as denying her control over her own body. I have carried this belief with me throughout my entire adult life.”

If onlu she had the guts to sat it earlier and not for profit.

But still Chwarae Teg ( fair play) and all that Better late than never.
Murder is illegal.

Forum List

Back