A woman’s fundamental right of individual liberty, to her own life, grants her the authority to terminate her pregnancy if she wishes.

Yeah, make drugs legal like alcohol is. That way, everyone can choose what they want to do with their own bodies.
Even that’s not true, a 18 year old can’t legally make the choice to put booze in their body

Where do you stand, and be a man with some integrity for the love of G-d.

Should a woman be allowed to have an abortion 8 months into her pregnancy?
Let me ask you the same kind of question. Should a women be allowed to have an abortion 4 months into her pregnancy?

and do you believe men should be the ones that decide what a women does with her own body?

Well they are different things.Taking drugs is bad for your health and could kill you.
So..it’s their choice, also, women can die from an abortion too.

That’s the whole thing behind my body, my choice. The argument is that women should be able to have completely autonomy to do with their bodies as they will, I’m just extending that to hard drugs…people should have the right to treat their bodies as they want.

Not really, it’s relevant. Everyone wants to say a woman should be able to choose what she wants to do with her own body…ok, then they should let everyone be able to choose what they want to do with their own bodies.
As a man, is there anyone that is telling you what you can't do with your own body?

Not really. When they are given the chance they vote for abortion. Otherwise religous nuts make the call.
No really, citizens vote for people in this country.

Not sure who these religious nuts are you think are running around making laws behind congress are…weird though

That’s the whole thing behind my body, my choice. The argument is that women should be able to have completely autonomy to do with their bodies as they will, I’m just extending that to hard drugs…people should have the right to treat their bodies as they want.
Women are dying in states that deny aboortion. Texas is killing more women than Israel.
Me amd Melania are in lockstep on this issue.

What if giving birth wwould have killed your mother ?

Of course, that is an entirely different situation. However, the doctor would explain the options. If a C-section is viable they will consider that, or, a stillborn. These options have to be given to the mother and they generally know well before 7 months.
Let me ask you the same kind of question. Should a women be allowed to have an abortion 4 months into her pregnancy?

and do you believe men should be the ones that decide what a women does with her own body?

I believe once a fetus becomes a person they must not be aborted, this is where science must decide not a hospitals profits. I am pro-choice but I am also not in support of infanticide.

Last edited:

You cannot compare one with the other. Taking drugs can cause problems to other people because when you are drugged, you lose control over what you do and you can do harm to others. When a woman has an abortion, the only one being in harm's way is herself.

Forum List

Back