Jack Smith releases new damning evidence in 2020 election interference case

Then who is claiming Trump said that? Name names.

Wanna bet it is at best like 'someone told me'. As with Trump grabbing the steering wheel on J6.

What we have here is election interference, pure and simple, that is how desperate Democrats are.

When told Pence's life was in danger...he replied..."So what." When he was told his continued lies about voter fraud may cause violence, he replied...."Let them riot."

trump is a very sick man.
LOL So much for the 45 page limit on briefs.

When told Pence's life was in danger...he replied..."So what." When he was told his continued lies about voter fraud may cause violence, he replied...."Let them riot."

You jimbo are a moron. Allegations aren’t facts.

Curious that neither of these quotes are in Smith's brief.

Jack who? :dunno:
JackSmith.jpg

Two attempted assassinations by Deep State patsies, after a half dozen failed efforts to imprison Trump, and the ascension of Saint Kackler by the Deep State and controlled regime media using fake polls and trying to duplicate the Biden basement dummy strategy has failed. The vote margin in the swing states appears to be too large for the Democrat cheating schemes of illegal immigrants and dead people voting, mail-in ballot fraud, and Dominion vote switching to overcome. The plutocrats thought they had covered all their bases but are in danger of seeing their best laid plans self-destruct. Jim Quinn: You Don't Need a Weatherman to Know Which Way the Wind Blows
If you beliebe that inane codswallop , you are a MAGA patsy. There is no evidence that either of the would be assassins were anything other that mentally distrurbed loose cannons

The rest of the post is just to stupids to comment on

Then who is claiming Trump said that? Name names.

They did mention who but I paid no attention...
I'm just listening to the breaking news, where they are reading parts of the 160 pages of Jack Smith's original 180 pages filed explaining to the judge, why this Jan 6th case should go forward, after the Supreme court Presidential Immunity case, because Trump's actions were not presidential duties but private criminal actions....this document lists all the evidence proving it was private actions via documents, emails, and texts and testimony of first hand witnesses working in the Trump administration....

I haven't seen the Court document....

Turn to any main steam media other than FOX NEWS and you can get a lot more information with them reading excerpts from the actual document.

They did mention who but I paid no attention...
I'm just listening to the breaking news, where they are reading parts of the 160 pages of Jack Smith's original 180 pages filed explaining to the judge, why this Jan 6th case should go forward, after the Supreme court Presidential Immunity case, because Trump's actions were not presidential duties but private criminal actions....this document lists all the evidence proving it was private actions via documents, emails, and texts and testimony of first hand witnesses working in the Trump administration....

I haven't seen the Court document....

Turn to any main steam media other than FOX NEWS and you can get a lot more information with them reading excerpts from the actual document.
In other words you are full of shit. There is no named source. It’s just more jerkoff material for leftards and they know it.

What were his actual “criminal actions”? Turning to an aid and saying something you didn’t like?
Allegedly. From an anonymous source.

That is what you have so far.

Smith’s motion sets out all evidence of the crimes that Trump has committed against the people of the United States.

In other words you are full of shit. There is no named source. It’s just more jerkoff material for leftards and they know it.

What were his actual “criminal actions”? Turning to an aid and saying something you didn’t like?
Allegedly. From an anonymous source.

That is what you have so far.
I'm not full of shit, but I was WRONG.

I just got the link and began reading it and on page 8, beginning on 7 for full context going thru page 9 of the document....it mentions, Make the Riot happen! Like the Brooks Brother's riot at the Miami tabulating center.... Page 8

And it was not Trump that said this or didn't appear to be, is was his campaign staff...they redacted names in the document... so no names

Last edited:
Wokespy??

Too funny...but i guess that's the best ya can do~

Uh, shooting the messenger again, typical leftoids. Polling shows Latinos are leaving the Dems.

BTW, this poll is linked in the OP. How sad for you, having played attack the source. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back