Democrats pay 500k for giant naked Trump statue and place it next to busy highway for kids to see.

• BADA: "nominated a woman who sucked dick to get her job."
  • BING: "If you believe that's misogyny, you're simple-minded..."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Umm, mein freund 'daveman'.....if you look like a duck, walk like a duck, quack like a......

well, my friend, you are a _ _ _ _!

Trust me :cool:

• "We aren't that uncouth."
  • "Not many Kamala signs though, huh Chill?"

Oh, that's an unfortunate misread, good poster Ram.
In fact, despite my farm being in a deep red rural county there are a notable number of 'Harris/Walz' signs along the highway.

I ascribe that to those folks being more, ummm, "couth".
You too?

He's a Democrat. Democrats love showing adult genitals to children.
Interesting that otto and pknopp keep finding it funny to show adult genitals to children. And yet they throw a hissy fit when their party gets called out as degenerates for their sick views.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Umm, mein freund 'daveman'.....if you look like a duck, walk like a duck, quack like a......

well, my friend, you are a _ _ _ _!

Trust me :cool:
Umm, you moron, if you talk like an ass, walk like an ass, bray like an ass, you ARE an ASS. Trust me.

Interesting that otto and pknopp keep finding it funny to show adult genitals to children. And yet they throw a hissy fit when their party gets called out as degenerates for their sick views.

Lol....I don't have a party.

Forum List

Back