Stolen Elections

I was initially open to the idea that there might have been some hanky panky. And there's a valid argument that the last minute, covid induced rules changes may have favored Democrats.

But after four years of Republicans obsessively searching for a smoking gun, the idea that there was a widespread conspiracy to fake votes, alter the count, or otherwise "steal" the election - and that they did all that while leaving no evidence and keeping everyone involved silent. Well, it's pretty far-fetched.

Ben Franklin hit the nail on the head - "Three people can keep a secret, if two of them are dead."

And it would have taken far more than three people to pull off the kinds of things Trump claims went on.

It would have required hundreds of people, from many states, without anyone of them leaving a trace, getting caught, or blabbing. In four years and counting. And still, nothing.

I've never in my life seen such mass delusion before at this level. And all for one man. It really is a cult and it really is scary.

It would have required hundreds of people, from many states, without anyone of them leaving a trace, getting caught, or blabbing. In four years and counting. And still, nothing.

I've never in my life seen such mass delusion before at this level. And all for one man. It really is a cult and it really is scary.
No. It would have required only a few, carefully placed operatives in key cities' vote-counting facilities willing to commit fraud.

No. It would have required only a few, carefully placed operatives in key cities' vote-counting facilities willing to commit fraud.

"Hundreds" is a low ball estimate. 2000 Mules claims it was 54,000.

Right, cause in conspiracyland, counters aren't observed by Democrats and Republicans. And injecting ballots ISN'T reflected in over votes.
And there isn't an entire staff and safety net in place to keep the count honest.

A lot of these stupid fantasies arise from the fact That they have no idea what they are talking about.

Right, cause in conspiracyland, counters aren't observed by Democrats and Republicans. And injecting ballots ISN'T reflected in over votes.
Right and in Philadelphia GOP counters were NOT sent home at 4AM and told to return later while Democrat counters stayed and continued to "count" unobserved.

1727458901372.png

1727459048269.png

noooo. i don't credit joe with having the cognitive ability to steal an election on his own. The demo'rat party did it for him. He knows it. We know it. They know we know it...that's why they must shut the truth down...and jail it.

I'm angry about what the left is doing to this country. And i post the truth. Your eyes are shut to it. You should be concerned about that.

Forum List

Back