Democrats pay 500k for giant naked Trump statue and place it next to busy highway for kids to see.

you sick fuck
We aren't that uncouth.
......for those little children on the bus, that are force to endure your TDS.
-------------------------------------------------
And yet, I drive by...every day....on a state highway banners in three separate residential yards that say respectively: "F*ck Biden"; "Trump 2024 F*ck Your Feeling"; "F*ck Kamala".

(hint: those are MY asterisks, not the Dimwit MAGAs that fly those banners.)

One of those residences is 1 block from an elementary school on the same highway. One of the residence is about an 8-iron shot from an evangelical church. All of the homes are on the route that school buses travel daily....coming and going.

So, lack of 'couthness', and misogyny, have found their safe place in MAGAstan.

ps......is it true the artist was a hard-working small business Republican ---- but now considers himself a Never Trump RINO?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"... nominated a woman who sucked dick to get her job.
See? In addition to their propensity for dirty-words......they can quickly go full-on hatin' on women who are better educated and more successful they they.

MAGA = a synonym for Misogyny.

500k ? They really must have wanted to see Trump naked…….

I have long noted how TDS often is expressed through the sexualization or fetishizing of Trump. Something really latent and repressed going on with these never-Trumpers.

E09A047F-EC6E-4185-91D5-F2939ACD1476.jpeg

9B17EFEF-DEE7-4D82-91CA-3AF9967C5E92.jpeg

B7C71F1F-E0E7-4F14-A023-5271418A81BB.png

-------------------------------------------------
And yet, I drive by...every day....on a state highway banners in three separate residential yards that say respectively: "F*ck Biden"; "Trump 2024 F*ck Your Feeling"; "F*ck Kamala".

(hint: those are MY asterisks, not the Dimwit MAGAs that fly those banners.)

One of those residences is 1 block from an elementary school on the same highway. One of the residence is about an 8-iron shot from an evangelical church. All of the homes are on the route that school buses travel daily....coming and going.

So, lack of 'couthness', and misogyny, have found their safe place in MAGAstan.

ps......is it true the artist was a hard-working small business Republican ---- but now considers himself a Never Trump RINO?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See? In addition to their propensity for dirty-words......they can quickly go full-on hatin' on women who are better educated and more successful they they.

MAGA = a synonym for Misogyny.
Oh, you silly, self-important person. I don't hate Harris; I'm not a leftist ruled by emotion.

I just recognize that she's not qualified to be President. If you believe that's misogyny, you're simple-minded and easily-manipulated.

Forum List

Back