Biden says the US does not support Israel taking out Iranian nuclear facilities !

The Shah was very friendly to Iranian Jews. Then the Revolution happened, and most of them fled.
Smaller Iranian Jewish communities also exist in Baltimore and in Minneapolis–Saint Paul. According to the 2016 Iranian census, the remaining Jewish population of Iran stood at 9,826 people, though independent third-party estimates have placed the figure at around 8,500.

Taking out nuclear facilities, or oil facilities .... etc.... would surely bring the ME to a total regional war....perhaps even a world war...

Hoping cool heads will prevail.

Taking out nuclear facilities, or oil facilities .... etc.... would surely bring the ME to a total regional war....perhaps even a world war...

What should they take out.......as punishment for the Iranian missile barrage.

And for supporting all the terror groups attacking Israel?

What should they take out.......as punishment for the Iranian missile barrage.

And for supporting all the terror groups attacking Israel?

I believe more on the diplomatic option rather than the military one!

For the sake of humanity, you know?

What's the middle ground that Israel and Iran can agree on?

Iran wants to kill all the Jews. Israel doesn't want Iran to kill any of the Jews.

Split the difference?

You know.....

Peace is not a forbidden word....

But then....I am only watching from the outside... still...

Why? Israel destroyed Iraq's nuclear reactors and not much happened. Israel attacked Syria's nuclear research facility. Nothing happened. Israel's Mossad has dealt major blows to Iran's nuclear facilities before. Nothing happened.

If we were to see Israel knock out Iran's oil export facilities, what would they do about it that they are not already doing? They would have less money to do it!

Benjamin Netanyahu ought to publicly request the use of the Enola Gay for his strike on Iran. That would be psychological warfare at it's zenith. I realize that the chances of that request being granted are nil, that isn't the point.

Forum List

Back