Latin Lunch

They know that better than you. That's why almost all ARE learning English. You should try.
What a stupid remark, am I not communicating with you in English? No, they are not all learning English. If they were, we would not have separate Spanish media, we would not have to 'push 1 for English,' we would not have our institutions having to print up documents in several languages, etc. I applaud any alien that learns our language. Even broken English and thick accents are much more preferable. At least it shows they have some respect for the country they placed themselves in.

Bullshit, you little "victim."
Well, actually there is 0 verbal communication with an alien that can't speak American English. In order to communicate with non-speaking alien living in America legally one is forced to learn THEIR language. And, we're not even talking about ILLEGAL aliens.

Not very well.
Why? You seem to be replying to my posts which shows I am communicating with you and you are communicating with me. I think it is your seemingly lack of comprehension that is the real problem. Is American English your first language? Maybe that's your problem?

... If they were, we would not have separate Spanish media, we would not have to 'push 1 for English,' we would not have our institutions having to print up documents in several languages, etc. ...

Illogical.

Well, actually there is 0 verbal communication with an alien that can't speak American English. In order to communicate with non-speaking alien living in America legally one is forced to learn THEIR language. ...

Wrong, little victim.

Forum List

Back