Cops are the criminals

It is invariably the greasy little scumbags peering out from the shadows who resent the police like much of the crap in this thread. Criminals, wannabe criminals, and insecure little pussies have an abiding fear and resentment of any authority.

It is invariably the greasy little scumbags peering out from the shadows who resent the police like much of the crap in this thread. Criminals, wannabe criminals, and insecure little pussies have an abiding fear and resentment of any authority.
More projection. Look, I get it: you're a copsucker. As long as someone wears a badge, there is NOTHING they could do that you would condemn. You'd make excuses for the cop that raped my wife.

No you don’t get it, you greasy little scumbag.
More projection.

Look, I get that you are angry I have figured you out. (It's not hard, you're as transparent as glass.) You worship Authority, with religious fervor. There is nothing you will condemn if the one doing it is an Authority Figure. You would cheer the Gestapo herding Jews into boxcars. You would excuse blackmail, arson, smuggling, murder, and probably child molestation, as long as it is done by Respected Authority Figures.

No, I'm just not willing to be an accessory before the fact to kidnapping, first degree murder, and probably a dozen other felonies, no matter how therapeutic it might be.
So, a coward. Probably related to your arrested development.

Liberals have been posting this garbage for years. "Cops are bad. Cops are criminals." But you know America does not believe your garbage. I know a lot of good cops. Sure there are bad employees no matter their profession. Move on to something that is more believable.
I'm posting links to news articles, shitstain. I'm not saying cops are criminals, I'm proving it.

Forum List

Back