Sandy Hook Kids Graduating

Keep stereotyping. I guess the stereotyping for you is liar.

Considering most persons like you claim to be persons of faith, lying seems to be a virtue.
Projecting, hypocrisy, and stereotyping all in one post of two sentences.
All I need to do, is point this out which shows you do not know what you are talking about

you keep trying, you keep flaying, you keep at it, way off topic
jesus H. Christ, Keep spewing it, liar. The fact is you have responded to me at least three times off topic, one of them meant for someone else. It's impossible to respond a goddamn liar like you. Go to your bathroom, put a photo of Trump up, and pretend you are gulping his white koolaid. You are truly a miserable lying mental case.

jesus H. Christ, Keep spewing it, liar. The fact is you have responded to me at least three times off topic, one of them meant for someone else. It's impossible to respond a goddamn liar like you. Go to your bathroom, put a photo of Trump up, and pretend you are gulping his white koolaid. You are truly a miserable lying mental case.
BTW, I have read other responses of yours to many people, and most of them have come to the same conclusion. You are nothing but a nutcase.

Go to your bathroom, put a photo of Trump up, and pretend you are gulping his white koolaid. You are truly a miserable lying mental case.
Is this good enough?
20240616_211611.jpg

Forum List

Back