Can’t make it up: Oklahoma has kids licking each other's toes

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Are you kidding me? And y’all are worried about someone in a dress reading to your kids when you have them licking peanut butter off other kids toes? Horrifyingly gross and perverse red state nonsense.

EDMOND, OKLA. (KOKH) — Deer Creek School District released a statement Friday afternoon after a video was sent to Fox 25 that showed students licking toes during an event for the school's Wonderful Week of Fundraising.

"It was surprising," an anonymous student told Fox 25. "I didn't think they were going to do all that. I was just shocked. I didn't really have like a feeling. I was kind of disgusted, and then kind of glad I wasn't over there."

"Whenever she told me yesterday that was happening, I had to ask her, 'Wait, what? They're licking peanut butter off of toes," an anonymous parent said. "What?" “I am all for fundraising and all for really fun and silly things, but that right there just seems a little excessive," the parent said.

The week was spent raising money for Not Your Average Joe Coffee, which employs people with intellectual, developmental, and physical disabilities.

This thread scares me. Not okay

giphy.gif

LOL so Oklahoma what other weird fetishes you like to teach your school children?

Great job!

Are you kidding me? And y’all are worried about someone in a dress reading to your kids when you have them licking peanut butter off other kids toes? Horrifyingly gross and perverse red state nonsense.

EDMOND, OKLA. (KOKH) — Deer Creek School District released a statement Friday afternoon after a video was sent to Fox 25 that showed students licking toes during an event for the school's Wonderful Week of Fundraising.

"It was surprising," an anonymous student told Fox 25. "I didn't think they were going to do all that. I was just shocked. I didn't really have like a feeling. I was kind of disgusted, and then kind of glad I wasn't over there."

"Whenever she told me yesterday that was happening, I had to ask her, 'Wait, what? They're licking peanut butter off of toes," an anonymous parent said. "What?" “I am all for fundraising and all for really fun and silly things, but that right there just seems a little excessive," the parent said.

The week was spent raising money for Not Your Average Joe Coffee, which employs people with intellectual, developmental, and physical disabilities.

At least you're focused on the really important issues.

At least you're focused on the really important issues.
This is a real story. Not a made up kitty litter lie. It’s right there on video. Sick ass Oklahoma red state antics. Gross. They shouldn’t be allowed to have children. If that is what they are doing with them.

Glad to hear you are coming around to the disgusting things happening in our schools.

Like when I was a kid and naked Barbie was ravished by naked GI Joe in my bedroom while playing?

No. huh uh.

Like this...

Forum List

Back