Sandy Hook Kids Graduating

Nothing I stated is false, I never stated that assault rifles were not banned. But hey, you are just showing you do not know what you are talking about and lack comprehension skills.

Of course, you could go back and actually quote the statement where you claim I said assault rifles are not banned.

false. assault rifles have been banned since sandy hook - unless they are grandfathered. OH OH OH!!!! & those convicted for domestic violence cannot own a gun.

i didn't say you said anything of the sort
When engaging with you, it is playtime. You are not to be taken seriously.

You obviously do not live in Connecticut. We have the most tyrannical, draconian gun laws in the USA.

false. assault rifles have been banned since sandy hook - unless they are grandfathered. OH OH OH!!!! & those convicted for domestic violence cannot own a gun.

damn, how draconian....

When engaging with you, it is playtime.

of course - why the fk do you think i chose that name & that avatar?

You are not to be taken seriously.

seems like you need one of these elecTRA...

sarcasm detector.jpg

:heehee:

And there it is, the most amateur of amateur argument tactics, trying to deflect onto the other person instead of the subject at hand. You know you just conceded the whole thing, right?
I never read the shit you posted to begin with you dumb fuck.

I never read the shit you posted to begin with you dumb fuck.
I see you responded to John doe 6 times, yet you did not read anything, posted?

I am not sure which side either or you have taken, just wondering how you could say you did not read the other's post.

I may agree with you. Just stating a quick observation.

You have not proved it is a lie or even close to not being true, you choose to attack me personally and not address the elephant in the room.

And now you think you can goad me by stating that you hope God sends Trump to Satan.

You prove over and over that it is the worst traits of human character that dictates Democrats thoughts and actions. You are very lousy person taking cheap shots hoping you can hurt me, you prove Democrats only care about themselves.

It is true, abortion, trans medical mutilations, school shootings of children, are all convenient issues democrats launch hate filled attacks from.
Your stereotyping is the lie.

Republican women get abortions. They own clinics. They work at them.

And your stereotyping of Democrats concerning hate is a joke.

Visit Trump backed websites and Facebook pages and you’ll see many hateful comments.

False, you proved I wss not stereotyping at all and intenionally moved far left with your comments. You also lied about what was stated, mischaracterizing the comments.

Curious is how you have done nothing but offer contradictions.

You prove over and over that what I stated was true by your comments
The issues you have are beyond my pay grade.

I suggest a professional to help you out.

Your stereotyping is the lie.
OklaSusie, you are the one stereotyping then replying with your bigotry. You think not, then explain why you stereotyped me.

"No, what got Trump elected is that he appealed to racists, Xenophobes, etc., and hatred of Hillary."

OklaSusie, you are the one stereotyping then replying with your bigotry. You think not, then explain why you stereotyped me.

"No, what got Trump elected is that he appealed to racists, Xenophobes, etc., and hatred of Hillary."
I have better things to do than to go back and forth with someone who isn't all there. BTW, at least you don't appear to be so far gone like a few people here who thought Sandy Hook was staged and those kids never died.

I have better things to do than to go back and forth with someone who isn't all there. BTW, at least you don't appear to be so far gone like a few people here who thought Sandy Hook was staged and those kids never died.
Nice way to run from your ideology when it can not be supported.

I think it is time that the government make our schools safe. We do not need gun laws; we need police protection.

I thought the Sandy Hook kids were dead. Now they're graduating? I guess Infowars was right after all.
I went to a graduation on the other side of the state from sandy hook, the class president gave a speech where he claimed their class overcame more than any other class in history because of sandy hook and covid

It was a self-centered, egotistical, speech from a person growing into a being an elitist.

Sandy Hook, is a political statement these days, nothing more.

Nice way to run from your ideology when it can not be supported.

I think it is time that the government make our schools safe. We do not need gun laws; we need police protection.
I’m not running from anything.

But you keep lying.

You can’t even keep up with who you are responding to.

Only if you throw the Constitution away. No thanks.
Who is your militia commander and where do you train? You`re well-regulated we`ll assume.
Have you ever read the 2nd amendment? Read the entire amendment, not the version coming from the criminal`s lobby, aka Nation`s Real Aye-holes.
You folks are being played. The NRA loves the uneducated.

Who is your militia commander and where do you train? You`re well-regulated we`ll assume.
Have you ever read the 2nd amendment? Read the entire amendment, not the version coming from the criminal`s lobby, aka Nation`s Real Aye-holes.
You folks are being played. The NRA loves the uneducated.
Don't be ridiculous, that silly argument doesn't hold water.

You`re calling the 2nd amendment silly while I call it a tragedy. Whatever.
Your ridiculous 'interpretation' is silly. If the Founders wanted what you clowns insist they would have changed 'the people' to 'the militia". They didn't, you are simply wrong.

Forum List

Back