Multiple Reports That Biden Will Drop Out - Will Not Endorse Kamala Harris

Exceptions for rape and incest can, and would be made. It's up to the states. Where it should be.

Wait now, if you are going to declare fetuses are the same as people, why should there be exceptions? If you are going to declare that fetuses are people, why are they only protected in Texas?

If the woman can't afford to have a baby then she shouldn't be careless in the act that produces a baby. Simple as that. Contraception is widely available, and easy to obtain. It's called responsibility.

Wow, really? This sounds like it was written by someone who never had sex.

If the woman doesn't know that the act that would be undertaken, could result in a pregnancy, then killing the baby is not the answer...

Fetuses aren't babies.

And your next President of these United States.
I wouldn't count on that... Biden standing down changes the whole trajectory of the race, as minorities and young people are newly energized.

Wait now, if you are going to declare fetuses are the same as people, why should there be exceptions? If you are going to declare that fetuses are people, why are they only protected in Texas?
I didn't declare anything...This is you lying again...Look, there are many ways that the issue can be approached. Rape and incest are not significant factors in the existence of abortion, and you know it...
Wow, really? This sounds like it was written by someone who never had sex.
Keep believing that.... ;)
Fetuses aren't babies.
they aren't? What are they? New Buick's?
I wouldn't count on that... Biden standing down changes the whole trajectory of the race, as minorities and young people are newly energized.
LOL....
1721653993218.png

There's the moment where it doesn't matter who the hell you run....

I didn't declare anything...This is you lying again...Look, there are many ways that the issue can be approached. Rape and incest are not significant factors in the existence of abortion, and you know it...

Come on, guy. Either fetuses are people or they aren't. If they are, you shouldn't be able to kill them no matter how they were conceived. We don't execute people for crimes their parents commit.

It they aren't, then abortion shouldn't matter any more than a tonsilectomy.

There's the moment where it doesn't matter who the hell you run....
That moment stopped mattering when they found out the gunman was an obsessed fanboy.

Forum List

Back