Experts warn store prices will soar and shelves will be empty as greedy dockworkers strike over 80% pay raise

A business can ask you for a million dollars for a piece of chewing gum too. That isn’t illegal.

Exactly my point. It would be illegal for all chewing gum companies to get together and price fix gum at 1 million.

All the hub blub over people making g $39 per hour, which isn't a high wage.
ha really? that is a very good wage in most of the country. Maybe not NYC or San Fran where the Demafaccist have driven the cost of living through the roof, but the vast majority of the nation, that's a good wage.

“When someone calls, and allows people to have a platform to call, someone literally Hitler every day for 9 years, it creates it,” Don Jr. said. “Whether you want to believe it or not, that’s a fact.”

Collins reminded him

“JD Vance once likened your dad to Hitler as well,” “He questioned if he was America’s Hitler.”

Uh Uh....

Don't you have google bro?
When you quote, you have an obligation to give sources.

Are you blaming Trump for the longshoreman strike?
Yup.

Port Strike Leader Harold Daggett's Salary, Connection to Trump Scrutinized​

Trump has long been seen as more trustworthy on the economy, although Harris has started to close the gap. People losing their jobs or an increase in inflation has the potential to erase Harris' advances on the issue.

In the wake of the port strike starting, attention has turned to Daggett. Social media users shared a photo of him and Trump from a meeting in November. Daggett, a New York native, said in a statement in July that he's known Trump for "decades" from New York City. He added that they're the same age and both from Queens.

In November, Daggett met with Trump in Mar-a-Lago, which he called a "wonderful" and "productive" meeting.

"President Trump promised to support the ILA in its opposition to automated terminals in the U.S. Mr. Trump also listened to my concerns about Federal 'Right To Work' laws which undermines unions and their ability to represent and fight for its membership," Daggett said.

Daggett's statement came days after an assassination attempt on Trump's life at his Butler, Pennsylvania, rally on July 13.

I'm also claiming the assassination attempt was faked.

Newsweek reached out to the Trump campaign and Daggett for comment via email but did not receive a response in time for publication.

I'm also claiming the assassination attempt was faked.
Would you care to explain how that happened?

Trump allowed himself to be shot at and nearly killed as part of a campaign stunt?

I dont think so

Forum List

Back