Walz last night, “A nearly 80 year old Donald Trump.” So now age IS a concern for Left Wing Voters?

Yeah, Trump is too old, doing three rallies a day, running circles around 60 year-old Cackles and the Knucklehead.
Trump is roughly the same age now as Biden was in 2020, and Biden was considered sharp, age-appropriate, and ready for four years! This whole sudden ageism concern from Democrats is laughable, considering they continuously called him healthy and sharp up to his terrible debate performance.

Maybe we should address age when it comes to the Knucklehead. He is 4 years younger than me and looks at least 10 years older.
Not everyone is interested in Botox-ing themselves to bizarre lengths.

1727899707449.jpeg

So now you’re claiming Trump was an undercover FBI agent?

You’re pretty delusional.
I am saying he was an informate. We don’t prosecute people for being informates

So now that you have admitted dems are corrupt, why do you support them?

Probably a potential ultimatum if he didn't decide to 'gracefully drop out to support Democracy ..' 🤮
The week before he told Stephodouchbag that he would only drop out if God told him to. Then Pelosi, Schumer, Harris, Jeffries Obama ... talked to him and he dropped out. Not many dots to connect there.

I am saying he was an informate. We don’t prosecute people for being informates

So now that you have admitted dems are corrupt, why do you support them?
Oh really? Which law enforcement organization was he an informant for?

Why not? So they just canceled them and selected someone that go zero votes

Thanks for admitting it finally
Because he dropped out two weeks before the nomination deadline in Ohio.

It’s impossible to have another primary in that time.

There’s a process in place for this.

The “mini primary” described is a primary among the delegates. That’s basically what happened.

LOL "basically" LOL
I already explained this to you but I guess you don’t remember or don’t understand.
Yup that's it. You're the only smaaaaart one here. The rest of us are stooooopid. LOL

It's OK to tell occasionally the truth about your cult. They won't kick you out. Promise.

Oh really? Which law enforcement organization was he an informant for?
I didn’t say he was an informant for a law enforcement agency.

Weird post

I said he was an informant that shared the information with the american people.

I didn’t say he was an informant for a law enforcement agency.

Weird post

I said he was an informant that shared the information with the american people.
In that case, we definitely do prosecute people who commit crimes even if they admit to it.

Because he dropped out two weeks before the nomination deadline in Ohio.

It’s impossible to have another primary in that time.

There’s a process in place for this.
So they didn't have a mini primary. You seem confused.

Do you canceled them gotcha
Cancelled what? The primaries were held. Biden dropped out. The delegates chose Harris.

That’s how the system works.

Now we get to vote for president. That’s how democracy works.

Forum List

Back