Walz last night, “A nearly 80 year old Donald Trump.” So now age IS a concern for Left Wing Voters?

when did i say i lied? I didn't. The dem party had not one primary to elect harris.
You lied when you said there weren’t primaries.

They had primaries in all 50 states and some territories.

Harris is the candidate because Biden dropped out. You can’t be a candidate if you aren’t running!

You really don’t understand how elections work.

Interesting. So for you it’s okay to be a criminal as long as you’re not a democrat.
anyone willing to walk away from that corrupt organization is worth supporting.

i support anyone willing to walk away from corruption

The alleged incident purportedly took place after the two attended amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS event (pictured) at Hotel Du Cap in the South of France in May 2012, where model Heidi Klum and now disgraced film producer Harvey Weinstein were among the guests (pictured)

The alleged incident purportedly took place after the two attended amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS event (pictured) at Hotel Du Cap in the South of France in May 2012, where model Heidi Klum and now disgraced film producer Harvey Weinstein were among the guests (pictured)

You lied when you said there weren’t primaries.

They had primaries in all 50 states and some territories.

Harris is the candidate because Biden dropped out. You can’t be a candidate if you aren’t running!

You really don’t understand how elections work.
there was none for Harris. That's a fact.

FL DNC and Delware DNC didn't even allow a primary when Xiden was running.

anyone willing to walk away from that corrupt organization is worth supporting.

i support anyone willing to walk away from corruption
You support a criminal and you know he is a criminal.

I guess you don’t think that criminals belong in jail then.

there was none for Harris. That's a fact.

FL DNC and Delware DNC didn't even allow a primary when Xiden was running.
That doesn’t make any sense. You don’t have primaries “for” someone.

There were primaries. That’s a fact. You lied. That’s a fact.

You support a criminal and you know he is a criminal.

I guess you don’t think that criminals belong in jail then.
you support a criminal enterprise, and know it's a continued criminal enterprise.

I support the man that exposed it, and left it.

you embrace it still, knowingly. That's the difference.

That doesn’t make any sense. You don’t have primaries “for” someone.

There were primaries. That’s a fact. You lied. That’s a fact.
of course you do, people make up the office.

You support canceling them, and having someone simply appointed by party leadership....not by the people. That's a threat to democracy, that's what the CCP does.

How many primaries did Harris win? None.

you support a criminal enterprise, and know it's a continued criminal enterprise.

I support the man that exposed it, and left it.

you embrace it still, knowingly. That's the difference.
That’s obviously nonsense since we are the ones prosecuting it, see Menendez and Adams. Trump’s DoJ did almost nothing.

I don’t support bribery.

Since you support Trump, you support a criminal.

Why don’t you think criminals like Trump belong in jail?

of course you do, people make up the office.

You support canceling them, and having someone simply appointed by party leadership....not by the people. That's a threat to democracy, that's what the CCP does.

How many primaries did Harris win? None.
We didn’t cancel any primaries this year. You lied when you said there were no primaries.

Harris was elected as vice president and is running for president. She hasn’t been appointed to anything.

That’s obviously nonsense since we are the ones prosecuting it, see Menendez and Adams. Trump’s DoJ did almost nothing.

I don’t support bribery.

Since you support Trump, you support a criminal.

Why don’t you think criminals like Trump belong in jail?
Not at all surprised to see the Demafascist go after two people that have been outspoken against their policies.

You admit that Trump was able to bribe dems, you know that Trump left the dem party, you still support the dem party....it's obvious you support bribery. I do think the entire DNC should be locked up, i'm glad trump came forward and exposed their corruption.

We didn’t cancel any primaries this year. You lied when you said there were no primaries.

Harris was elected as vice president and is running for president. She hasn’t been appointed to anything.
FL and Delaware did....and then, after you got the results of the primary, you ignored the results and had some party officials select Harris...that's your arguement?

Ok, that's an even bigger threat to demoracy then simply not having primaries for the incumbent....

Not at all surprised to see the Demafascist go after two people that have been outspoken against their policies.

You admit that Trump was able to bribe dems, you know that Trump left the dem party, you still support the dem party....it's obvious you support bribery. I do think the entire DNC should be locked up, i'm glad trump came forward and exposed their corruption.
I support prosecuting anyone who offers or accepts a bribe. Dem or Republican.

If a dem takes a bribe, you can’t lock up the entire party. That’s fascist.

You only care if they’re Dems because there’s two systems of justice for a fascist like you.

FL and Delaware did....and then, after you got the results of the primary, you ignored the results and had some party officials select Harris...that's your arguement?

Ok, that's an even bigger threat to demoracy then simply not having primaries for the incumbent....
We never ignored the results. That’s a lie.

Just like your lie about not having primaries, which you are now admitting is untrue.

I support prosecuting anyone who offers or accepts a bribe. Dem or Republican.

If a dem takes a bribe, you can’t lock up the entire party. That’s fascist.

You only care if they’re Dems because there’s two systems of justice for a fascist like you.
No you don't, you have yet to suggest any of the dems trump exposed should be prosecuted.

Trump should be rewarded for exposing the corruption.

We never ignored the results. That’s a lie.

Just like your lie about not having primaries, which you are now admitting is untrue.
Then how did Harris and not Xiden get the nomination?????

There was not one primary where Harris was elected. Either you canceled them after Xiden was pushed out, or you ignored them...which is it?

No you don't, you have yet to suggest any of the dems trump exposed should be prosecuted.

Trump should be rewarded for exposing the corruption.
I just said it. Anyone that Trump bribed should be prosecuted.

Criminals belong in jail. You can’t rob a bank and then turn yourself in for a reward.

Then how did Harris and not Xiden get the nomination?????

There was not one primary where Harris was elected. Either you canceled them after Xiden was pushed out, or you ignored them...which is it?
Biden dropped out and the delegates chose Harris.

No one ignored the results of the primary, but you can’t nominate someone who isn’t running!

It’s exactly how the system is set up to work. You’re not very well educated.

Forum List

Back