The Harris/Biden port strike costing America $5 Billion per day.

That was easy.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Except your OP wasn't about the subject you diverted your own thread into. Which is your MO around here. That's why I call you a fucking feeb.

"They could have stopped this from happening, but didn't. In fact, they side with those who are shutting down our ports.
Yet another example of how this regime hates America".

Bush didn't act until days after the strike began. And then, he only did it out of favors he owed to corps in the aftermath of 9/11. So he didn't stop it either...until it was well underway.
So I guess Bush hated America for X number of days then...right? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Feeb....:)

Except your OP wasn't about the subject you diverted your own thread into. Which is your MO around here. That's why I call you a fucking feeb.

"They could have stopped this from happening, but didn't. In fact, they side with those who are shutting down our ports.
Yet another example of how this regime hates America".

Bush didn't act until days after the strike began. And then, he only did it out of favors he owed to corps in the aftermath of 9/11. So he didn't stop it either...until it was well underway.
So I guess Bush hated America for X number of days then...right? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Feeb....:)
Bush? Who is President now, moron? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Don't care much for the right of worker's to strike, right mouthbreather?

But don't cry yet. They'll be plenty of Kleenex on store shelves to hold back the tears on Election nite.:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
It would be weird if you ever posted anything of substance.

Keep trying, weirdo.

Forum List

Back