Politico Breaking: Jack Smith Lays Out His Case Against Trump In Vivid Detail.

Uh no, Trump is a criminal hack & this latest filing proves that.

But as a consolation prize MAGA will always have the stink of Trump's ass on their face to console them.
I want Smith disbarred and jailed for treason....

Trump is friggin trash who hates what this country stands for. The Orange toon should be sent to jail and the key thrown away for what he has put this country through.

Last edited:
They probably won't get a conviction against Smith, but they can certainly ruin him financially. Force him to spend every penny he has paying lawyers to defend him, until he's living in the street.
Except Smith would be defended by the full resources of the DOJ.

Even if the orange slob is president.

What an odd display that would be.

But it's stupid and won't happen, so no worries.

:auiqs.jpg:Uh no, Trump is a criminal hack & this latest filing proves that.

But as a consolation prize MAGA will always have the stink of Trump's ass on their face to console them.

But the prosecutors promise not to name names.

To protect the integrity of proceedings and to protect lesser-known witnesses, the prosecutors said they intended in their public filing to redact specific names and use job titles to give context to the information being referenced.

The kinds of identifiers being proposed by prosecutors include, according to their filing: “Campaign Manager”, “Arizona’s Governor”, “Senior Campaign Advisor”, “executive assistant”, “the Defendant’s Chief of Staff”, “Georgia Attorney General” and “Chairwoman of the Republican National Committee”.

And the lawyers clutch their pearls…

On Tuesday, Trump’s lawyers bitterly complained that the redactions were so specific that it would make public identification of the witnesses easy, accusing prosecutors of trying to damage Trump’s presidential campaign with fewer than five weeks until election day.

Except Smith would be defended by the full resources of the DOJ.

Even if the orange slob is president.

What an odd display that would be.

But it's stupid and won't happen, so no worries.
The DOJ isn't going to defend Jack Smith for committing crimes. It don't work that way.

I thought you meant being sued.

Smith didn't commit any crimes.

Mountains of evidence against Trump: "No crimes!

No evidence against Jack Smith: "He should go to jail!"

Trump has turned his cultists' brains to diarrhea.
Don’t buy into MAGA deflection. Trump is tried to overturn the election through criminal means.

I thought you meant being sued.

Smith didn't commit any crimes.

Mountains of evidence against Trump: "No crimes!

No evidence against Jack Smith: "He should go to jail!"

Trump has turned his cultists' brains to diarrhea.
Oh...no...I meant being prosecuted by the DOJ. Fuck a civil suit. There is too much evidence of Federal crimes to fuck around with that.

For prosecuting a gangster traiterous lowlife piece of scum like Trump?
Prove he is a gangster....
These guys are gangsters and Kamala welcomed them to the USA....
1727907089848.png

Forum List

Back