Politico Breaking: Jack Smith Lays Out His Case Against Trump In Vivid Detail.

"Vivid detail" as opposed to ordinary testimony? A bit dramatic even for left wing Politico but typical of the desperation on the left these days

This is the "October Surprise" of all "October Surprises". Every goddamned day this will be in the news, This the political water torture for Diaper Don.

What Smith outlines are in no way "Presidential Duties", but acts desperate man trying to avoid being thrown out of office. He was acting as a private citizen, NOT the president. This falls after his Disastrous Debate Debacle with Kamala Harris. Smith's filings spell out what he did, when he did and how he did. I love it

Jack Smith lays out his case against Trump in vivid detail​

In a newly unsealed legal brief, the special counsel revealed private, detailed conversations Trump had with GOP officials in his bid to subvert the 2020 election.

By Kyle Cheney
10/02/2024 05:22 PM EDT

As his bid to hold on to power in 2020 grew increasingly desperate, Donald Trump pressed Republican Party chair Ronna McDaniel to help promote a false claim that voting machines in Michigan had been manipulated.
McDaniel balked. She had spoken to the state’s House speaker, a Republican, who told her the claim was “fucking nuts.”

That detail was among a dossier of evidence unfurled Wednesday in a newly released legal brief by special counsel Jack Smith. The 165-page filing offers the most detailed look at Smith’s case charging Donald Trump with orchestrating multiple criminal conspiracies in his failed quest to subvert Joe Biden’s victory.
Is that like Hillary challenging the Michigan vote in 2016?

This is the "October Surprise" of all "October Surprises". Every goddamned day this will be in the news, This the political water torture for Diaper Don.

What Smith outlines are in no way "Presidential Duties", but acts desperate man trying to avoid being thrown out of office. He was acting as a private citizen, NOT the president. This falls after his Disastrous Debate Debacle with Kamala Harris. Smith's filings spell out what he did, when he did and how he did. I love it

So you're admitting it's all political! Thank you!!

Ooh, very damning statement, page 15.

White House staffer traveling with the defendant, overheard him tell family members that “it doesn't matteifyou won or lost the election. You sill have to fight like hell
LOL bullshit... a white house staffer??? give me a break... probably a leftover Obama hack.... I'd like to see Smith try and put that into the evidence folder...
But that's what I mean by Smith is committing treason... hear say evidence... judge shopping... made up laws... and innuendo... if you want to use those tactics against say a scarface then fine... but to use them to take out a president is treason in my opinion....

LOL bullshit... a white house staffer??? give me a break... probably a leftover Obama hack.... I'd like to see Smith try and put that into the evidence folder...
But that's what I mean by Smith is committing treason... hear say evidence... judge shopping... made up laws... and innuendo... if you want to use those tactics against say a scarface then fine... but to use them to take out a president is treason in my opinion....
Haha, poor Trumpers. Literally too sissy to face facts.

show man find crime quote.jpg

Forum List

Back