Jack Smith releases new damning evidence in 2020 election interference case

Nope. They were illegal, idiot.

So you claim. And when poor defendants get pressured into pleading guilty, you brainless twat, that doesn’t validate the charges.
That's why several of Trump's minions have already pled guilty.

Do try to keep up.
I’m already up on this. You should get your tiny brain exposed to a sliver of reality, someday.

You are referencing the proposed alternative slate of electors.

Not fake electors. And it’s not illegal to urge an alternative slate be recognized.

You moron.
Pay attention, you poor dumb gaslit idiot:

Architect of fake elector scheme to overturn Georgia’s 2020 presidential election admits guilt

Ex-Trump attorney Kenneth Chesebro pleaded guilty Friday in Fulton County Superior Court to a felony charge of conspiracy to commit filing false documents for his role in attempting to overturn Joe Biden’s 2020 presidential election win.

Chesebro was promptly sentenced by Judge Scott McAfee to five years probation after admitting in court that he illegally devised a multi-state false Republican elector scheme in an attempt to stop Congress from certifying Biden’s victory over incumbent Donald Trump.

Jenna Ellis flips to help Arizona prosecutors in 2020 election case

In a statement, Arizona Attorney General Kris Mayes (D) called the agreement a “significant step forward” in the case.

“I am grateful to Ms. Ellis for her cooperation with our investigation and prosecution,” Mayes said. “Her insights are invaluable and will greatly aid the State in proving its case in court. As I stated when the initial charges were announced, I will not allow American democracy to be undermined — it is far too important. Today’s announcement is a win for the rule of law.”

As part of the deal, Ellis agreed to testify “completely and truthfully at any time and any place,” including at a criminal trial. She also vowed not to “protect any person or entity” through false information or omissions.

Sidney Powell: Trump ex-lawyer pleads guilty in Georgia election case

Trump co-defendant Scott Hall pleads guilty in Georgia election case

Jenna Ellis, Former Trump Lawyer, Pleads Guilty in Georgia Election Case

There's a difference?

Try to pay attention, you stupid ignorant shitbag. Forgery is a crime. Saying illegal forgery doesn’t make forgery any more of a crime. At best, it’s just stupidly redundant.
Pointing and cackling isn't going to make your point.
To people who aren’t the simpletons that you always are, it suffices.
You have no argument.
I’m pointing out that you have no argument. You chimp.
The prosecutors do.

No. They don’t.
That's why people are pleading guilty.
No. People plead guilty all too regularly when they aren’t in fact guilty. There is an awful lot of pressure brought upon them by creepy threats from unethical prosecutors.

Pay attention, you poor dumb gaslit idiot:

Architect of fake elector scheme to overturn Georgia’s 2020 presidential election admits guilt

Ex-Trump attorney Kenneth Chesebro pleaded guilty Friday in Fulton County Superior Court to a felony charge of conspiracy to commit filing false documents for his role in attempting to overturn Joe Biden’s 2020 presidential election win.

Chesebro was promptly sentenced by Judge Scott McAfee to five years probation after admitting in court that he illegally devised a multi-state false Republican elector scheme in an attempt to stop Congress from certifying Biden’s victory over incumbent Donald Trump.

Jenna Ellis flips to help Arizona prosecutors in 2020 election case

In a statement, Arizona Attorney General Kris Mayes (D) called the agreement a “significant step forward” in the case.

“I am grateful to Ms. Ellis for her cooperation with our investigation and prosecution,” Mayes said. “Her insights are invaluable and will greatly aid the State in proving its case in court. As I stated when the initial charges were announced, I will not allow American democracy to be undermined — it is far too important. Today’s announcement is a win for the rule of law.”

As part of the deal, Ellis agreed to testify “completely and truthfully at any time and any place,” including at a criminal trial. She also vowed not to “protect any person or entity” through false information or omissions.

Sidney Powell: Trump ex-lawyer pleads guilty in Georgia election case

Trump co-defendant Scott Hall pleads guilty in Georgia election case

Jenna Ellis, Former Trump Lawyer, Pleads Guilty in Georgia Election Case

Not a word of rebuttal in your posting efforts. You useless blood clot’

Why didn't Trump call out the Guard on the 6th?

He sat on his ass for 187 minutes while people were dying.

Why did he ignore the pleas from his family, his staff, his media allies, and his congressional allies to stop the insanity for 187 minutes?

Why did he have Giuliani speak, demanding "trial by combat"?

Why didn't he disperse the crowd instead of saying, "We fight like hell and if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore. "

Trump had 187 minutes to call the Capitol Police, Department of Justice, the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Defense, the F.B.I., the DC Mayor’s Office for help.

He did NOTHING.

You know what he did instead as the violence raged? He called Rudolph Giuliani and members of his cult in Congress, seeking their assistance in delaying the joint session of Congress.

His staff was begging him to act. His FAMILY was begging him to act. His friends in the MAGA media were begging him to stop the violence. His friends in Congress were begging him to act as they feared for their lives.

They warned him people were going to die and he ignored them. The traitor probably loved the idea of people dying for him.

No matter how hard you try, you cannot diminish the high crimes Trump committed that day.

9:21 a.m.: Dana Bash to Mark Meadows

What is Trump doing to pence ?!!

2:12 p.m.: Jim Acosta to Mark Meadows

Will potus say something to tamp things down?

2:14 p.m.: Kristen Welker to Mark Meadows

Reaction to protester?

2:24 P.M.​

Donald Trump tweets: “Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!”

2:28 p.m.: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene to Mark Meadows

Mark I was just told there is an active shooter on the first floor of the Capitol Please tell the President to calm people This isn’t the way to solve anything

2:32 p.m.: Laura Ingraham to Mark Meadows

Hey Mark, The president needs to tell people in the Capitol to go home.

2:32 p.m.: Laura Ingraham to Mark Meadows

This is hurting all of us

2:33 p.m.: Laura Ingraham to Mark Meadows

He is destroying his legacy and playing into every stereotype … we lose all credibility against the BLM/Antifa crowd if things go South

2:34 p.m.: Carlton Huffman to Mark Meadows

You’ve earned a special place in infamy for the events of today. And if you’re the Christian you claim to be in your heart you know that

2:34 p.m.: Laura Ingraham to Mark Meadows

You can tell him I said this

2:35 p.m.: Mick Mulvaney to Mark Meadows

Mark: he needs to stop this, now
. Can I do anything to help?

2:38 p.m.: Michael Shear to Mark Meadows

Hey mark. Protestors are literally storming the Capitol. Breaking windows on doors. Rushing in. Is Trump going to say something?

2:44 p.m.: Rep. Barry Loudermilk to Mark Meadows

It’s really bad up here on the hill.

2:44 p.m.: Rep. Barry Loudermilk to Mark Meadows

They have breached the Capitol.

2:45 p.m.: Jake Sherman to Mark Meadows

We are under siege in the cpaitol

There’s an armed standoff at the house chamber door

We’re all helpless

2:46 p.m.: Rep. Will Timmons to Mark Meadows

The president needs to stop this ASAP

2:47 p.m.: Mario Parker to Mark Meadows

Is Potus going to take the podium to quell this unrest?

“‘He’s got to condemn this sh*t ASAP. The Capitol Police tweet is not enough,’” Trump Jr. wrote in one message to Meadows, according to the committee’s vice chairwoman, Republican Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming.

Cheney detailed that when Meadows had texted back that he agreed,Trump Jr. said: “We need an Oval office address. He has to lead now. It has gone too far and gotten out of hand.”

Donald Trump Jr. said his father needed to ‘condemn’ Capitol violence as it unfolded, Meadows’ texts reveal

sherman-jan-6.jpg

gop-members-jan-6-2.jpg

"Someone is going to get killed."

And also this.

That has been debunked years ago.
How do you continue to support the BIGGEST lying Con Man Fraud?

Crime after Crime after Crime, and the best you got is deflection.
It's sad.
Let this POS rot in jail, and next time PICK a better candidate.
And it isn't Vance.

How do you continue to support the BIGGEST lying Con Man Fraud?

Crime after Crime after Crime, and the best you got is deflection.
It's sad.
Let this POS rot in jail, and next time PICK a better candidate.
And it isn't Vance.

Only lawfare is what has been going on.

Only lawfare is what has been going on.
You still think trump is innocent of ALL charges?
Don't ya.

Dear Lord, open your fucking eyes.
Always been a lying con man......nothing has changed in 50 years.

With the exception of WHO trump has conned.
You are NOW a part of the CON from Don.
Congratulations.

You still think trump is innocent of ALL charges?
Don't ya.

Dear Lord, open your fucking eyes.
Always been a lying con man......nothing has changed in 50 years.

With the exception of WHO trump has conned.
You are NOW a part of the CON from Don.
Congratulations.

You have terminal TDS. Sorry.

Wanna bet it is at best like 'someone told me'. As with Trump grabbing the steering wheel on J6.

What we have here is election interference, pure and simple, that is how desperate Democrats are.
Neither DOJ or Jack Smith released the filing, the judge did, retard.

Forum List

Back