Politico Breaking: Jack Smith Lays Out His Case Against Trump In Vivid Detail.

How come Smith hasn't charged him with treason? Is it because Trump didn't commit treason, or because Smith is incompetent?
Trump’s crimes are against the people of the United States. He sought to overturn the election by criminal means.

Lol..this coming from the guy who said Jack Smith should be tried for treason. That is the height of stupidity.
That's my opinion... are you asking me why I think that?...
Hiding evidence... making up laws and judge shopping to take out a US president is treasonous in my opinion....

Nor is a lack of a charge evidence of innocence.

You don't have to explain this to me.
Innocent until proven guilty. In this case, Trump isn't even charged with treason. Is it because Smith knows if he overreaches that all the charges will be overturned, or because he's incompetent. Y'all seem to use the incompetent defense a lot.

Jack Smith lays out his case against Trump in vivid detail​

In a newly unsealed legal brief, the special counsel revealed private, detailed conversations Trump had with GOP officials in his bid to subvert the 2020 election.

By Kyle Cheney
10/02/2024 05:22 PM EDT

As his bid to hold on to power in 2020 grew increasingly desperate, Donald Trump pressed Republican Party chair Ronna McDaniel to help promote a false claim that voting machines in Michigan had been manipulated.
McDaniel balked. She had spoken to the state’s House speaker, a Republican, who told her the claim was “fucking nuts.”

That detail was among a dossier of evidence unfurled Wednesday in a newly released legal brief by special counsel Jack Smith. The 165-page filing offers the most detailed look at Smith’s case charging Donald Trump with orchestrating multiple criminal conspiracies in his failed quest to subvert Joe Biden’s victory.

Ya gotem now......

Ooh, very damning statement, page 15.

White House staffer traveling with the defendant, overheard him tell family members that “it doesn't matteifyou won or lost the election. You sill have to fight like hell
In the end, even Trump's crotch goblins were appalled by his behavior.

Happy October Surprise!

You pitiful losers better hope it’s the only one. But, now you have to hear about it day

After day..After day..After day..After day

For the rest of the month.

Have Fun!

Because you've always been right Carl?

Forum List

Back