Walz last night, “A nearly 80 year old Donald Trump.” So now age IS a concern for Left Wing Voters?

Trump is the undisputed leader of the GOP. They follow his rules and they cancelled primaries.

When did Dems cancel their primaries?
Really cause only 4 states did…not all 50.

Doesn’t sound like they all did, if he gave the order as you claim.

When did harris run in a primary to be president this year????

Really cause only 4 states did…not all 50.

Doesn’t sound like they all did, if he gave the order as you claim.

When did harris run in a primary to be president this year????
Republicans cancelled primaries. Did Dems?

So you admit Trump should be in jail for engaging in bribery.

You support a criminal who doesn’t believe in the fundamentals of this country.
I never once voted for Clinton or Chucky. Glad you admit your party loves to take bribes.

That’s a lie. We had primaries in every state.

Don’t lie. You look stupid doing so.
Really? who voted for Harris to be the Presidential nominee? show me. Oh nobody.,....so you all just ignore the will of the people? that, along with your support of take bribes, and inexperience liars, shows dembots are a clear and present threat to democracy.

Of course I knew that.

So why do you support a guy you think committed felonies?
so why do you continue to support the Dem party that accepted bribes from people like Trump? weird.

It's no wonder Trump left your party

Really? who voted for Harris to be the Presidential nominee? show me. Oh nobody.,....so you all just ignore the will of the people? that, along with your support of take bribes, and inexperience liars, shows dembots are a clear and present threat to democracy.
Since you’re admitting you lied, why don’t you tell me who did they vote for in the primaries?

so why do you continue to support the Dem party that accepted bribes from people like Trump? weird.

It's no wonder Trump left your party
I don’t support people that accept bribes.

You support criminals, not me.

When did that change? The minute Trump crushed Biden in the debate and Biden dropped out and was replaced by Harris who received ZERO VOTES from Dems in the primaries?

Who is a threat to Democracy? The Dem candidate for POTUS WAS APPOINTED. Not elected.
It should be yer concern since Trump is too old like Biden.

When did that change? The minute Trump crushed Biden in the debate and Biden dropped out and was replaced by Harris who received ZERO VOTES from Dems in the primaries?

Who is a threat to Democracy? The Dem candidate for POTUS WAS APPOINTED. Not elected.
Come on man, have liberals ever missed an opportunity to be hypocrites? No, not once, not ever.

At least the reps had the good sense to nominate a former President with a record of success. Trump will serve another four years with a capable VP to back him up. Kamala was never up to the job of VP, and Walz would be little better.

Yeah.

A Convicted Felon.

Adjudicated Rapist.

Has Dementia.

20+Women of Sexual Abuse, Sexual Assault, Sexual Harassment and Sexual Assault.

Rants about boats sinking and sharks.

Lies about people eating cats and dogs.

Encouraged Insurrection.

Killed over 500,000 Americans with his total mismanagement of COVID.

Desecrated Sacred Ground at Arlington Cemetery.

Call the Men and Women who died for their Country, "Suckers and Losers".

A 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Russian Loving, Yellow Belly Yankee LIAR.

Yeah, great choice.

Forum List

Back