Walz last night, “A nearly 80 year old Donald Trump.” So now age IS a concern for Left Wing Voters?

JD Vance looked very experienced last night, I guess that's what happens when you put him up against folks like Tampon Timmy and the desperate CBS mods trying to help the Harris camp out.
The moderator's behaviour was a bit off this time. They were either biased toward Walz or they were sticking to rationality in the face of JD's irrational statements and replies.

JD can't attract any uncommitted with that behaviour, but he won't have to worry about losing any for Trump.

Still, the rubber can meet the road in America if Trump goes antiwar after winning the election. It's just that it's looking more and more like Trump's head will be the rubber.

JD Vance looked very experienced last night, I guess that's what happens when you put him up against folks like Tampon Timmy and the desperate CBS mods trying to help the Harris camp out.
Typical MAGA, nobody cares about looks.

When did that change? The minute Trump crushed Biden in the debate and Biden dropped out and was replaced by Harris who received ZERO VOTES from Dems in the primaries?

Who is a threat to Democracy? The Dem candidate for POTUS WAS APPOINTED. Not elected.
He's changing his diaper more now than ever. No lie.

Well, it's a predictable political tactic, but at least it isn't a lie.

In other words, it doesn't need a fact check. Hint, hint.
LOL Other than your Vapid Twit's repeated defense of Biden's age for the past year.

It wasn't his age, it was his dementia.
Joe was pretty far gone for sure, and it wasn't fair to replace him! Kamawla could actually win this clusterfk!

Then the shit will hit the fan at a time when America needs unity and patriotism to meet Russia, China, Iran, and the Brics.

Backatcha. Not that it's any great feat, but did that really fly over your head?
No, it was my point. You'll notice I called it a "standard political tactic". I didn't specify party, because both parties do it. One of the many counterproductive behaviors they share.

I guess that one flew over your head.

I'm sorry, Trumpster, but you're boring. You may play with someone else now.

<flick>

People certainly care if someone looks experience or not…it’s weird dembots don’t care about experience…it’s clear they don’t, but it’s weird
Looks are more important than substance to MAGA.

That’s why you elect reality TV stars.

No, it was my point. You'll notice I called it a "standard political tactic". I didn't specify party, because both parties do it.

You said it didn't need fact checking, it certainly did.
I guess that one flew over your head.

I'm sorry, Trumpster, but you're boring. You may play with someone else now.

<flick>
Time for you to crawl back into you safe space in Kamala's coot coot. You clearly get upset when anyone calls you out on your partisan bullshit.

Last edited:
The moderator's behaviour was a bit off this time. They were either biased toward Walz or they were sticking to rationality in the face of JD's irrational statements and replies.

JD can't attract any uncommitted with that behaviour, but he won't have to worry about losing any for Trump.

Still, the rubber can meet the road in America if Trump goes antiwar after winning the election. It's just that it's looking more and more like Trump's head will be the rubber.
What irrational statements and behavir??

Looks are more important than substance to MAGA.

That’s why you elect reality TV stars.
If someone looks like they have experience, it’s because they do.

When the substance of someone’s speech is word salad and they look inexperienced, it’s because they are. Hence why reporters have said Harris’s problem is she can’t actually answer any questions…she can’t, cause she has no experience

When did that change? The minute Trump crushed Biden in the debate and Biden dropped out and was replaced by Harris who received ZERO VOTES from Dems in the primaries?

Who is a threat to Democracy? The Dem candidate for POTUS WAS APPOINTED. Not elected.
Their guy was forced out of his candidacy because he was 'too old' and senile, and evidently, it is the new thing. Ageism at its finest from the everyone "diversity, equity and inclusion" group. You can't make this shit up.

Forum List

Back