Walz last night, “A nearly 80 year old Donald Trump.” So now age IS a concern for Left Wing Voters?

Explain the difference.
Certainly, Trump has already been in office for four years and currently has a much higher approval and trust rating for handling the economy and illegal immigration, and will move forward with this precedent; meanwhile, Harris was christened into her role with zero votes from the people (ignoring democracy and the 14 million votes for Biden), is running like she's a competitor against Biden, she consistently focuses on her 'future and unrealistic policies' that will fix everything while not only gaslighting Americans on her policy positions throughout her political career, but ignoring how her contributions to current policies for the last 3 1/2 years have placed the United States in its current position: record high illegal immigration, drug-trafficking catastrophe (fentanyl), highest inflation rates in 40+ years, high interest that prevent investment opportunities, home buying, and record-high credit card debt that isn't sustainable. To boot, she's still in Biden's administration.

She just needs the pink car, blonde hair, and have her husband change his first name to Ken.

"I was able to delegate her responsibility on everything from foreign policy to domestic policy. As Vice President, there wasn't a single thing that I did that she couldn't do." -Biden September 2024

Biden dropped out and the delegates chose Harris.

No one ignored the results of the primary, but you can’t nominate someone who isn’t running!

It’s exactly how the system is set up to work. You’re not very well educated.
Biden was forced out by Democrat leadership, the media, and his donors because they knew he would not beat Donald Trump.

I just said it. Anyone that Trump bribed should be prosecuted.

Criminals belong in jail. You can’t rob a bank and then turn yourself in for a reward.
Trump was essentially deep throat here, and exposed the criminal enterprise that is your party.

Biden dropped out and the delegates chose Harris.

No one ignored the results of the primary, but you can’t nominate someone who isn’t running!

It’s exactly how the system is set up to work. You’re not very well educated.
So you admit your party ignored the will of the people. Thank you for finally admitting that.

A clear threat to our democracy is a party that will not listen to the people. That is CCP stuff right there.,

So you admit your party ignored the will of the people. Thank you for finally admitting that.

A clear threat to our democracy is a party that will not listen to the people. That is CCP stuff right there.,
How do you nominate someone who isn’t running? That makes no sense.

How do you nominate someone who isn’t running? That makes no sense.
I agree it makes no sense, yet you all nominated Harris, who didn't run in any primary for President.

Glad you admit that it makes no sense.

Deep throat didn’t commit any felonies.

Trump did, by your own admission. You want to elect a criminal.
Trump was no different then Donnie Brasco, exposing the underbelly of the corrupt DNC regime.

Donnie Brasco was a hero, like Trump.

I agree it makes no sense, yet you all nominated Harris, who didn't run in any primary for President.

Glad you admit that it makes no sense.
Harris is running for president. Biden isn’t. How do you not know this?

When did that change? The minute Trump crushed Biden in the debate and Biden dropped out and was replaced by Harris who received ZERO VOTES from Dems in the primaries?

Who is a threat to Democracy? The Dem candidate for POTUS WAS APPOINTED. Not elected.
Trump has more brain cells than Harris and Walz combined.

absolutely, but they weren't really crimes, like Trump, because it was done to expose the criminality of the organization he exposed.
So now you’re claiming Trump was an undercover FBI agent?

You’re pretty delusional.

Forum List

Back