Consumer Confidence Unexpectedly Plummets, Worst Decline in Three Years

The links I provided show otherwise.

Let's face it, the only black men still associated with the Demklan, are the Puff Daddy types, you seem like a Puff Daddy type....
No, they don't, we won't know that until Nov 5.

Your orange god Trump is a puff daddy type. I am the type of black man that doesn't kiss white folks' asses to be accepted like you do. I am the type of black man that is with 92% of the black folks in this country. You are probably the type of weak ass black woman that puff daddy would use as a trick.

No, they don't, we won't know that until Nov 5.

Your orange god Trump is a puff daddy type. I am the type of black man that doesn't kiss white folks' asses to be accepted like you do. I am the type of black man that is with 92% of the black folks in this country. You are probably the type of weak ass black woman that puff daddy would use as a trick.
You've been kissing Joe Biden's wrinkled white ass for years now, Super and he's the guy that wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime bill! You want to see a racist in action? Go listen to Biden's speech on the Senate floor when he was trying to get that passed. That's YOUR guy!

Hell to the naw.
Of course I wouldn't expect you to know it.
Screenshot_20240926-185635_Samsung Internet.jpg

You've been kissing Joe Biden's wrinkled white ass for years now, Super and he's the guy that wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime bill! You want to see a racist in action? Go listen to Biden's speech on the Senate floor when he was trying to get that passed. That's YOUR guy!
Sorry fuck boy, you can't find any post of mine praising Biden like you Trump Humpers be up Trump's ass. I would vote for Winnie the Pooh before I would vote for Trump's lying ass.

Trump wants to give the police full immunity to kill at will.

Forum List

Back