55% of murders committed by blacks? Explain it to the forum.

Which is of course the opposite of what the stats show and is just the mental sharting of a white nationalist without a cogent thought.
The "stats" can show you anything you want to see. The reality is that we have about 50,000 illegal aliens in the U.S. who have been convicted of murder or rape or both in a foreign country and we don't have a clue about where the hell they are.

White Americans created the cause of a high number of black people needing to commit crimes.
And yet black people from africa flock to America in droves

Why do they come to a country where allegedly the mean ole whites wont let them be free?

Could it be that the black race hustlers are lying ?

My hope since I voted for Lyndon Johnson as president was the Great Society could cure this issue. But it failed. And Democrats took control of blacks minds and they learned what Democrats think. Even though Johnson was wrong as president, the Democrats still cling to his beliefs. We had a chance in the 1960s and let that pass us by.
I don't relate to what you're suggesting. Did you know that I'm a Canadian?
If I had a negligible preference on your politics, it would be limited to preferring Trump, because he appears to be against the war with Russia.
If you have any interest in the opinions of a Canadian, please tailor your comments to suit.

Demos took control of black minds? You might want to offer an explanation?

Briefly my best explanation would be that those who supported the Dems could have thought that the Dems offered more to the working class? How would you explain the draw for blacks?

The "stats" can show you anything you want to see. The reality is that we have about 50,000 illegal aliens in the U.S. who have been convicted of murder or rape or both in a foreign country and we don't have a clue about where the hell they are.
Probably not true.

If I had a negligible preference on your politics, it would be limited to preferring Trump, because he appears to be against the war with Russia.
If you have any interest in the opinions of a Canadian, please tailor your comments to suit.

Briefly my best explanation would be that those who supported the Dems could have thought that the Dems offered more to the working class? How would you explain the draw for blacks?
Democrats are the architects of slavery. All they did is claim they are not racist while treating blacks like 2nd class people who need help because, according to Democrats, those 'other' whites are the real racists. You need to read up on American history. Republicans are the ones who championed emancipation, Lincoln was a Republican as well.

Democrats are the architects of slavery. All they did is claim they are not racist while treating blacks like 2nd class people who need help because, according to Democrats, those 'other' whites are the real racists. You need to read up on American history. Republicans are the ones who championed emancipation, Lincoln was a Republican as well.
I see this thread is about to take a hopeless turn for the stupid.

Fake promises.

By now others also mentioned it to you. Actually Democrats offer false promises. It might shock you how many Blacks and other Democrats realize it and support Trump.

The Proud Boys
Nick Fuentes
Richard Spencer

You Robert W think these clowns are Liberals or (D).
JFC you are dense.

View attachment 1018683View attachment 1018684
Public approval of interracial marriage rose from 5% in the 1950s to 94% in 2021. The number of interracial marriages as a proportion of new marriages has increased from 3% in 1967 to 19% in 2019.

Public approval of interracial marriage rose from 5% in the 1950s to 94% in 2021. The number of interracial marriages as a proportion of new marriages has increased from 3% in 1967 to 19% in 2019.
And this is Irrelevant.

Forum List

Back