Now Hezbollah Radios are Blowing Up

This is the picture of the Iranian president before his helicopter crashed, he carried a pager.

iran-helicopter-president.jpg

After this recent operation from Israel, evidence could show up and link Mossad causing the murder of the president of Iran.
not murder. Justifiable homicide

Just more regional terrorism by the Israeli zionists.
............................................................................................................................
And these idiots here are happy more innocents are dying and injured. Americans are the dumbest MFers in the planet.

The fact that almost 100% wound up precisely on the person of known terrorists shows the Israelis really, really know what they’re doing and are really really good at it
OK, so they're really experienced terrorists.

Does not change my point.

Crepitus why do dislike Hezbollah getting hit with exploding pagers and walkie talkies? Are you wanting them to be free to coordinate attacks against civilians of another country?

Can you explain why Lefties love terrorist groups because it's always you guys supporting them??

Leftists after hearing terrorists put babies in microwaves: Meh

Leftists after hearing the retribution for said action was getting face blown off with pager: OMG THAT'S TERRORISM HOW CAN YOU DO THAT

They are not thinking at all; it's a spiritual problem. Their souls have rotted. I really mean that.

Good

They should be scared

The fact that anyone with any ties to Hamas or Hezbollah is terrified and paranoid about using any electronic device is a truly wonderful thing
Hezbollah was going broke and down on money raising....so they started this war with Israel without counting the cost.

War is stupid expensive, more expensive than you ever wanted to pay. And Hezbollah is just now figuring this out. Maybe....they vowed more suicide bombers. But the suicide bombers can't push the detonation button without having any thumbs.

I'd dare say they are in a state of complete chaos at the moment. They don't know what to do or how to do it.

Forum List

Back