Now Hezbollah Radios are Blowing Up

OIP.X3j7IQZMpnhIh6OtSBszFwHaDD

Crepitus why do dislike Hezbollah getting hit with exploding pagers and walkie talkies? Are you wanting them to be free to coordinate attacks against civilians of another country?

Can you explain why Lefties love terrorist groups because it's always you guys supporting them??

And then they get all butt-hurt when you say that lefties love terrorists. Then they say stupid shit like craponus did.

What do you mean I won't respond, I have to because your statement was so stupid. Hezbollah are a terrorist group, all terrorist groups need eliminated. Do you know what's going on over there?

Why do Lefties love terrorists?????
And those terrorist, if given a chance, would wipe out the entire LGBTQWIUFEI++-- community if given the chance, remove all women's rights while raping them and making them servants.

And don't forget who started the fight. My god some of you are ignorant political simps.

Just more regional terrorism by the Israeli zionists.
............................................................................................................................
an elegant, non-terrorist operation sparing
civilians and especially children and targeting
the REAL CULPRITS in possession of the TERRORISM COMMUNICATION devices. The operation is ELEGANTLY TARGETED and will go down in the MILITARY ARCHIVES as----what it is----incomprehensible to the islamo-nazi approach of rape, mutilation and slit throats of infants.

Just more regional terrorism by the Israeli zionists.
............................................................................................................................
Aren’t you Trump supporters proud to have this guy on your team?

Terrorism is the act, not the person.

Again, wrong, dumbass. Terrorism is a specific act against a specific group of people.

If I barge into a gymnasium of a school full of kids and start shooting up the place, that's terrorism. If I barge into a gymnasium of a school full of enemy combatants and terrorists and start shooting up the place, that's war.

Same EXACT act, same exact location, against TOTALLY DIFFERENT people. Changes it from terrorism to a normal act of war.

Damn you are one dumb motherfucker.

Aren’t you Trump supporters proud to have this guy on your team?
Unlike the Democrat hive cult where everyone must think exactly the same.
The Republican's have no problem with their members expressing individual views on the various issues. .... :thup:
.............................................................................................................................................

This is the picture of the Iranian president before his helicopter crashed, he carried a pager.

iran-helicopter-president.jpg

After this recent operation from Israel, evidence could show up and link Mossad causing the murder of the president of Iran.

Forum List

Back