Disinformation is enemy #1.

Trump voters tell NBC Reporter that ‘Russia is not our enemy’​

I, along with I'm sure many others, have made the point our self governance relies on an informed, engaged electorate.

If someone would like to explain to me how these MAGAists came to believe the things they said if not for RWM disinformation I'd like to hear it.

Disinformation? The Steele Dossier was disinformation. Our own government may be promoting Russian disinformation.

Steele Dossier Disinformation Update​

New evidence that the FBI was duped by Russian intelligence.​

Russia interfered in America’s 2016 election, as several government reports have established. The latest disturbing news is that Russia may have received an assist from no less than the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

That’s the takeaway of newly released portions of last year’s Department of Justice Inspector General report about the FBI’s investigation into Trump-Russia collusion. That report showed how the FBI abused its powers by misleading a secret court into granting surveillance warrants on the Trump campaign. Thanks to Congressional pressure, the Justice Department has now declassified footnotes showing that the FBI’s main source for its collusion allegations—Christopher Steele—may have been targeted as part of a Russian disinformation campaign. The FBI was warned of this threat but ignored it.
…emphasis added

Are you embarrassed to answer the question? Why did you believe Don when he told you Mexico would pay for the wall since he is an inveterate liar?

Because they were indirectly paying for it just as he said they would.
Your Cult does you a disservice

Because they were indirectly paying for it just as he said they would.
Your Cult does you a disservice

The next time you're delinquent on your mortgage payments and the bank is foreclosing on your house, you can insist that you were making your mortgage payments, "indirectly." Ditto for your car, cc payments and other loans. :auiqs.jpg:

How many people did you infect and kill running around thinking you were "immune" to Covid because of your "vaccine"?
Most of the people who followed the suggestion and got shots suggested by the medical profession Also followed the practical.
Stay 6 feet apart, Don't gather in groups, stay home more. Many of you would not even do that.
Lots of people died over political posturing.

The next time you're delinquent on your mortgage payments and the bank is foreclosing on your house, you can insist that you were making your mortgage payments, "indirectly." Ditto for your car, cc payments and other loans. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm going to simplify this for you.

My mortgage, my vehicle payments, I have a contract to pay those directly, every month.
Which I do.
I just set your strawman ablaze.

Here in NC we have a few toll roads, but most are not.

When I drive on a toll road a camera snaps my license plate and sends me an invoice, which I then pay each month.
Because that is the agreement when driving on the toll road.
Thats a direct payment.

The other roads I pay for through taxation.
Those are indirect payments.

Noncitizen voting isn’t an issue in federal elections, regardless of conspiracy theories. Here’s why

Former President Donald Trump turned to one of his favorite themes on Friday — the specter of immigrants improperly voting in federal elections. House Speaker Mike Johnson came to the former president’s Florida compound to announce that he would introduce a bill to stop those who are not citizens from voting in elections.

Trump has made baseless claims about this subject before, like in 2016, when he blamed his loss of the popular vote on voting by immigrants, and then appointed a commission to investigate the issue. It disbanded without identifying a single case of a noncitizen casting a vote.

WHAT’S THE LAW?
Federal law requires all voter registration forms to advise those signing up that they have to swear under penalty of perjury that they are a U.S. citizen.
https://apnews.com/article/trump-im...ns-explained-cf4c73b336147b5f5d9c2a22b2564994

His Orangeness is establishing a pretense for The Following to reject the result of the 2024 election if he loses.

Forum List

Back